Bay Area::: Where to cop Neon Air Max 95??

eyes.gif
can anyone help me out?

Let me know too ... NOR CAL can we help one another out and find these ....

Originally Posted by jae oh en

better question is where can i find those neon 95 inspired air force 1's?

1. HUF
2. True Sole
3. Shoe Palace (Tanforan)
4. Darkside (Formerly Nort/Recon)
5. Shiekhs (Market St)

Basically, they're all over the place.

As for the AM95, the pictures I've seen on here and on other websites have been pretty shotty at best. The gradiation just looks off
eyes.gif
. I'd say they should probably hit stores by this weekend but don't getyour hopes up.

Keeping my fingers crossed for my pair ... hopefully i can get them ... anyone got any NEW info that they want to share .

^
smh.gif
Nah...I call Foot Express in Hayward/San Leandro on the daily and everytime I call them they have no idea what I'm talking about and try to convinceme to just come get the neon AF1's...

I hope district can come through for me...

We've got both these shoes in stock at Turf in San Mateo:
www.turfsm.com

This Saturday June 14th we'll be releasing an Air Max 95 Neon Quickstrike.
A classic Nike model and colorway that hasn't been available for a while has a welcome comeback this weekend.
Limited sizes available, these go on sale at noon this Saturday at Turf.

SPECIAL RELEASE DAY NIKE DEAL:
ANYBODY THAT PURCHASES THIS AM95 NEON CAN PURCHASE ANY NIKE T-SHIRT FOR $15

District has a bunch of pairs, but like everyone else they will be releasing them on saturday, $150. saturday and sunday is also the day of district's bigsummer sale and anyone who stops by is also going to get free ice cream. i did get a chance to look at the AM95's and even though i already have an olderretro i think i may have to pick up the new retro too.

(Edit) $140

^^Does District hold pairs? I gotta make a little drive out to Alameda, and I don't wanna come back empty handed
frown.gif
but better believe I'll be there at11am on the dot...

Back
Top Bottom