BB guns fights in college dorm. How much trouble can I get into?

Ok Niketalk. Thanks to three idiots who I doubt I can be friends with now, I have just can from a BB shootout in my hall of the dorm. After several shoots fired and more I'm curious how much trouble could we get into if we get caught by the school/police? We bought the guns legaly at wallmart and got them on a whim. Now its just been them taking shoots at anyone of us with theris on them who just happened to be me at the time.
I own the Taurus 24/7 Clear 

Cliffs

Me and 4 others own BB pellet guns

We had a shoot out and it was loud

I'm curious what could happen if we are caught?Arrested or What?

I would guess quite a bit.  Not sure you want to get caught with that in your dorm.  Its one of those things that is not that bad till someone gets hurt or complains then they bring the f'n hammer out.

Proooooooooooobably not a good idea to have guns, real or fake, on a college campus.

We usually keep them in one of theirs cars so their not usually in the Dorms. If someone complains and they dont find the guns on us? Can we still get in trouble?

No lie. my friend was expelled and lost his basketball scholarship... he still dealing with court and all that. This was a year ago. He popped a girl in the ankle...

After Virginia Tech schools don't $%$% around. Your in COLLEGE... ++%! is not a game

Attempted murder.

Try and plead innocent, say it was failed suicide attempt.

Thats just based on my experience with shooting BB guns in dorms. Good luck

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

We usually keep them in one of theirs cars so their not usually in the Dorms. If someone complains and they dont find the guns on us? Can we still get in trouble?

lock them in your trunk. that way they need a warrant to search it, giving you time to get ride of the evidence and bury the body. 

smh.gif
not a good idea

Wait are they airsoft guns or bb guns? Because getting shot with a bb gun is no fun.

Not a good look my dude, me and my homie ambushed a bunch of dudes years ago with bb guns, straight shot them up (all in fun) and when we left to get more ammo and came back MADDD cops surrounded the area looking for us. Luckily dudes who we shot at where cool, they gave cops the wrong description. And this was not even at school, it was an apartment complex so I don't think its a good idea you do this.

my boy got kicked out of our dorm when they found a BB gun in his desk. he dropped out after that and hasnt gotten on the right path since. 
no lie

If you want to play around with bb guns, go drive to a forest where there's no one for miles and have fun there

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

light punishment: kicked out of the dorms
medium: expelled from university
heavy: arrested

im sure getting expelled is way worse than getting arrested.

didnt the KU twins get caught with bb guns and nothing happened? if youre an athlete, you may be okay.

otherwise, you may be on your way out of school without a warning.

Ok hide the guns in the trunk and their spring loaded BB guns. We picked up the pellets and all that. We usually do that in a alley at night but we were playing with a new one my friend got today in his room and one thing lead to another.

Back
Top Bottom