Bball Shoes for Wide Feet?

lxj

Hey everyone,
This never seemed to be a problem for me but ever since I mistakenly bought the Jordan 2010 which were too narrow for the front part of my foot, I've been paranoid about what shoes to buy.  The issue is that wearing the shoes at the mall for 5-10 minutes won't simulate game play when the pain actually occurs.  Any recommendations for shoes out now that would fit better?  

I got wide feet and it's real hard to find anything that fits. I can go up half a size or so but then the shoe doesn't grip my foot as well. I prefer a snug fit so I can move quickly and just put up with the pinching. Off court I wear dress shoes since they're more comfortable, so I only have to put up with the tightness when I'm playing

the problem with the lebron 8s is that they suck for basketball. they are too high off the ground, flimsy around the edges, heavy, and clunky.

Originally Posted by mt3130

the problem with the lebron 8s is that they suck for basketball. they are too high off the ground, flimsy around the edges, heavy, and clunky.
for you to say they sit so high, are heavy & clunky how much do you weigh, how tall are you?

Try some Jordan 12's. My feet and wide and flat and 12's just feel like clouds on my feet. I been ballin in my Rising Suns and I don't see the ever changing unless they ever lose grip

Melo M8...you can get them under retail easily thru ebay, Nike Outlets, etc...

Two youtube reviews:

this reviewer swears by them for wide feet...

Nightwing2303 had to go 1/2 size down on his and so I did I. I felt they had nicer ride than Lebron 8 v2 (which I own). Goodluck

Originally Posted by mt3130

how tall are you? you could go with the hyperdunks which are an all around good shoe too

Back
Top Bottom