BBC documentary exposes 50-year scandal of trafficking 300K babies by the Catholic church in Spain

This is low, even for the Catholic church
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by SdotCAR619

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

because its not like you actually care about these babies...you just posted this article to continue your anti-God crusade..typical. 

You act like silly doesn't come with facts on whatever he uses to "bash" religion. Dude comes with proof. All you can say is, "typical anti-Christ comment." Stop defending these baby snatching, little boy raping, sickos.
thats not the point...Im not a catholic or a christian.I'm not defending them..the point is they don't represent God...like dude insinuates when he posts this type of material.

This always makes me laugh.
This is a logical fallacy called the "No True Scotsman" 

Essentially you want to discredit them because they don't believe what you believe even though you all are apart of the same group.

Its also funny that you have the ability to speak on the behalf of your god and know who "represents" it and who doesn't. 

I'm adopted, and I literally just walked up to my dad and asked him, "You didn't buy me, right?"
laugh.gif
frown.gif

But he said the main reason for adopting from Korea was because they're very strict about their adoption policies.

Phew.

Back on topic, the Catholic church strikes again. I have nothing against Catholics (used to be one and many of my friends are), but the church/ Vatican is far worse than any other criminal organization. They prove this time and time again.

Back
Top Bottom