Beanie Sigel & Max B Spittin Bars At Max B's House!

yea, real obvious mason handshakes.

master with the thumb between the pointer and middle finger knuckle. and the other guy who reached in from off the camera who may have been french left hishand open while beans gave thumb to middle of knuckles.

do your hw people.

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

yea, real obvious mason handshakes.

master with the thumb between the pointer and middle finger knuckle. and the other guy who reached in from off the camera who may have been french left his hand open while beans gave thumb to middle of knuckles.

do your hw people.
soooo what does it mean to people who our not inside like me ? ....

french a mason? .... ima ask now when i see him lol

sick.gif
that black moon line > some anubis +%% verses.

YO! Was I buggin but did he just spit "And I push up on this cute thang, make em do the group thang" while looking at the dude and holding his hand?

AIYO

Was he doing Mason activity when he was trying eat Peedi's face years ago on camera too?

who that last +%$$% rapping? +%$$% moving his mouth like a old man and #%%!..lol!!! ain't even know one paying attention to that dude rapping. !$%**! like, yo, who got the lighter?? yo, who got the liquor, good looks my dude. OH #%%!!! this +%$$% stillllll rapping. well got damn!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

who that last +%$$% rapping? +%$$% moving his mouth like a old man and #%%!..lol!!! ain't even know one paying attention to that dude rapping. !$%**! like, yo, who got the lighter?? yo, who got the liquor, good looks my dude. OH #%%!!! this +%$$% stillllll rapping. well got damn!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

beans went in...i had to go back and listen to him and cam on that dead or alive joint..beat is dummy

the only thing to question is,,, is masonry truely evil (illuminati, devil worshiping etc),,,,,,,,,,,,, is it a group of people who stick together to uplift each other,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or is it a secret society in a quest for the sharing and creation of power

My mom's ex husband was a Mason and she was an Eastern Star, and I can tell you there's nothing evil about any of it. I was in the that %!*+ for kids,I forget the name but:

Nintendo > studying to be a Mason at 10 years old.

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

Sigel at the suspect activity again, holdin that dudes hand

i guess nobody is up on it. i mean,,, everyone in here laughing at the hand shakes.

if anyone knows better,,, you could see that they are obvious mason handshakes. ummm, yall do know about the 3 main mason handshakes right???
apprentice, journeyman, master.

most people would say jay gave nas a master mason handshake when they performed together at the concert where they officially ended their beef.

id think son with the prodigy quote about illuminati, secret society,,, tryna keep their eye on me would atleast be hip to what masonry is.

yall do your homework,, then come holla back at me,, pretty interesting stuff.
some say bush is a mason,,, there is even youtube vids of him and his father doing obvious mason hand shakes.

the only thing to question is,,, is masonry truely evil (illuminati, devil worshiping etc),,,,,,,,,,,,, is it a group of people who stick together to uplift each other,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or is it a secret society in a quest for the sharing and creation of power

we all know there are mason lodges everywhere,,, especially in harlem and masonry is practiced,,,,, but unless you are a mason deeply connected, we may never know the inner most secrets of this secret society,

Son what gain would Benas have doing a masons handshake at Max B's house?
laugh.gif
just shut up your the new nothingbefore
roll.gif

Beans went in. Beat was hard.
Masonry or not, them hand shakes
were too long, and he did gaze into
dudes eyes, but Imma leave that
alone.

Oww!

Back
Top Bottom