Beanie Sigel signed with G-Unit??

laugh.gif
Damn dude give it up

Deuce is Jay-Z cutting you checks????

You take up for this N' like he let you sleep on his couch or some %%$!... like he OWES you somethin
laugh.gif

This cat Duece King
laugh.gif
... Whatever happenedto being man enuff to admit when you're COMPLETELY wrong??

For all intense purposes in his role with Jay Z at the time, Irv Gotti would be considered a lobbyist.
eyes.gif
Fam he was an A&R, his job was to bring talent to thelabel... Reasonable Doubt wasn't orginally released via Def Jam... Irv made that happen, as he did with getting him on the Nutty Professor Sndtk... Callinhim a *%%@*$ lobbyist
laugh.gif

Irv Gotti isn't/aint as well known as Em or Dre. Now do you want to sit up here and tell me otherwise.
Well known?? Do you mean he isnt as "famous" or recognizable?? Well of course not, are we talking about fame tho?? When it comes todoing his job behind a desk @ a record label he is one of the MOST respected in Hip Hop/R&B to this day... His track record more thanspeaks for itself... If you wanna down play his role in resurrecting Def Jam then you're beyond a fool (which has been concluded long ago)...

Irv was the one throwing his weight around havin 50 black balled for a good amount of time... & he's one of Lyor Cohen's guys... Now both Dre andEm are more recognizable (famous) than Lyor too, but are you willing to tell me they are more powerful??

Small portion of his bio... This line just caught my eye
By this point, (2000-02) Gotti had risen to Dr. Dre-like proportions in the rap industry. He was more than a producer; he was a hitmaker, and for a while, he made headlines regularly.
Irv Gotti Bio

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Duece King always want to change history to support his ******ed arguments...

I'm still waitin for you to explain how "Interscope > Def Jam" @ that particular time... I wanna hear this one, champ...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

and to put it in NT terms, all Em and Dre really did was do their best impression of "Captain Obvious"

Em : "hey dre this kidd 50 cent is on fire right now, we need to sign him ASAP!"

*tosses these CD's on Dre's desk*
http://bigtopnumbers.file...0_cent_is_the_future.jpg src="http://bigtopnumbers.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/50_cent_is_the_future.jpg">

50CentGuessWhosBack200200Front.jpg

Dr. Dre : "hmmm....get him on a plane."

50 cent mania had already taken over NYC, along with diplomats and d-block, except 50 cent was da only one doin wit as a free agent, you gotta be a complete ****** NOT to

sign him at that time....AND not to mention duke was already turning down deals before he saw da shady/aftermath deal.

" i want that foo on the next plane ASAP"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

This cat Duece King
laugh.gif
... Whatever happened to being man enuff to admit when you're COMPLETELY wrong??

You said "MAN enough". That's what happened.

And someone tell him it isn't "intense purposes" but "intents and purposes". Since he swears he's so smart.

And you're going to keep waiting on that Interscope>Def Jam response, because dude would rather address the fluff than actually address any realquestions he's presented. Does it everytime. Does these @%%!**!% line for line responses while somehow totally avoiding the real issues he's beingchallenged on. Standard practice for a "lost one" trying to save face.

Nay, the kid's been exposed and ridiculed. We've all seen it. He sees the world in his own special way. Through Jay-Z's Urkel glasses. More powerto him. I'm wondering why you keep sparring with him. You can't have an intelligent discussion unless both parties are actually intelligent.

eyes.gif
Fam he was an A&R, his job was to bring talent to the label... Reasonable Doubt wasn't orginally released via Def Jam... Irv made that happen, as he did with getting him on the Nutty Professor Sndtk...
Aight Nay, it's obvious I'm not going to change your opinion on the matter just like your not going to changemines. You have provided sources and facts to back up your claim just like I have. It's not like you ask me who the better guard was between Isiah Thomasor Moggsy Bogues, and I said Moggsy Bogues, your original question could have went either way. We'll just call this a draw, no sense in either of us goingin circles and repeating ourselves. It is what it is.

You said "MAN enough". That's what happened.

This old man at it again
eyes.gif
. I thought you said you were finished withthis thread remember......................

There's nothing left for me to say here. Looks like everyone's already said it for me.
You say that only to post a few days later, SMH. I knew you were FRAUD status illphillip and this just proved it. Either that or your suffering from alzheimer's, but it's definitely one or the other...........one of the other for sure.

because dude would rather address the fluff than actually address any real questions he's presented. Does it everytime
Using absolutes are we??

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

You take up for this N' like he let you sleep on his couch or some %%$!... like he OWES you somethin
laugh.gif
QFT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

For all intense purposes in his role with Jay Z at the time, Irv Gotti would be considered a lobbyist. Irv Gotti isn't/aint as well known as Em or Dre. Now do you want to sit up here and tell me otherwise.

wow intense purposes? wow

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

laugh.gif
Couldnt the same thing be said about HARLEM ON THE RISE?

Hes going harder than anybody in these anti HOV threads....Which he is entitled to.

But thats okay since most people agree with him
eyes.gif

Couldnt the same thing be said about HARLEM ON THE RISE?
No... yes

Hes going harder than anybody in these anti HOV threads....
Maybe... hell yes

But thats okay since most people agree with him
eyes.gif
I'm just stating facts... Why wouldn't they agree with me??

Cmon fam, people can interpret/twist facts however they choose.

You sprinkled a few facts in with your HOV is a coward or a devil rhetoric.

But thats not nearly enough to hide your obvious disgust for HOV.

But thats your right as i said earlier.

Its just your attempt to make it look like you really give a damn about these people he beefs with thats laughable.

If HOV got into a beef with MC.HAMMER you would be in here saying how JAY wouldnt have a career if CANT TOUCH THIS WASNT A HIT...

Sounds silly, but if you try hard enought you may find a few facts to back you up.

I'm still amazed this camel got ppl calling him Hov. You'd think all his fans are godless/non-god-fearing individuals which we know isn't true.

Applaud him
smh.gif

Cmon fam, people can interpret/twist facts however they choose
Thats what Duece King has been doing... I've spent the majority of my time correcting him...
You sprinkled a few facts in with your HOV is a coward or a devil rhetoric.
A few facts
eyes.gif
??... I see where this isheaded
But thats not nearly enough to hide your obvious disgust for HOV.
I think I've treated Jay Z quite fair...
Its just your attempt to make it look like you really give a damn about these people he beefs with thats laughable.
When have I claimed to care more for person (A) opposed to person (B)?? I'm just pointin out the fact that Jay Z a backstabbing, bloodsucking,money hungry, spineless coward (amungst other things)... Does that make me a bad guy for stating such...??

If HOV got into a beef with MC.HAMMER you would be in here saying how JAY wouldnt have a career if CANT TOUCH THIS WASNT A HIT...

More than likely if this were to EVER happen, it would more than likely be started on Jay's end... I had Please Hammer Don't Hurt'em on cassettetape and I also had the movie
pimp.gif
... Further more, I find it completelyIRONIC that you'd use Hammer as an example, where as he went broke helping out his people, Jay Z got FILTHY rich screwing his people over...

Sounds silly, but if you try hard enought you may find a few facts to back you up.

Already found one
happy.gif

Got outsmarted in you're own game...

I guess if I were in you're position (which is prolly uncomfortable
sick.gif
)... I'd attempt to laugh too... (No I wouldn't)

I guess its only right that you defend the President of the Jay Z STAN Club... (Duece King)

You call yourself the "TruthTeller"??
eyes.gif
... You seem like another derranged Jay Z fanatic, unable to distinguish fiction from fact...

For whatever its worth, you seem like a pretty decent guy (hopefully I haven't spoken to soon)...

didn't see the vid posted in here so here u go

i love beans son this should get good. i'd like to see him go at jay. hip hop could use the jolt
pimp.gif

jesus
eek.gif

"If HOV got into a beef with MC.HAMMER you would be in here saying how JAY wouldnt have a career if CANT TOUCH THIS WASNT A HIT... "

More than likely if this were to EVER happen, it would more than likely be started on Jay's end... I had Please Hammer Don't Hurt'em on cassette tape and I also had the movie
pimp.gif
... Further more, I find it completely IRONIC that you'd use Hammer as an example, where as he went broke helping out his people, Jay Z got FILTHY rich screwing his people over...
this opinion is ******ed

If knowing that your most likely to go broke financing the people around you just like Hammer, and Dame Dash did, why would you want to make that mistake?

Jay-z was smart for not acting like this, everyone around him is eating, they are all able to use the resources around them to better themselves, but theywould rather be spoon fed

Jay leads his team/ friends as a player, not a coach. he coaches himself which is how everyone should approach the game, stand on your own two.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I'm still amazed this camel got ppl calling him Hov. You'd think all his fans are godless/non-god-fearing individuals which we know isn't true.

Applaud him
smh.gif
I've always wondered do people realize that they're calling another GOD seriously
smh.gif

pimp.gif

Yo I can't wait for this battle... if it happens.

50 is using Beans as a pawn just to stir up controversy and sell records though, but I can't wait to hear the lethal bars that Beans has for soggy face.

This dude 50 is bar none the smartest dude in rap right now
laugh.gif
son knows what people want and sort of acts like Vince McMahon in setting sh.. up.

Also, Nay, man don't even waste your time trying to convince Jay-Z fans otherwise or against Jay because it ain't happening son.

The only way they'll ever stop riding with him is if he were to fall completely off and not be relevant no more.

Back
Top Bottom