[| -- Beanie Sigel - "The Solution" The Album -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Just listening to it on the radio don't knwo if it's better than Free At Last though....... Again listening on the radio.

WOW it's on the radio that quick?

Jay isn't going to promote anybody from the ROC besides Kanye huh?

it's still the music business....at best Beans is a gold artist....i'm a fan but it's the truth....it's geared on profit...if Kanye makes alabel more profit, he'll get more spins...

album cover

TheSolution.jpg

son has a song with ozzy osbourne called Judment day

Ghostface and Scarface are also on the album

James Blunt?
laugh.gif

He was suppose to get Eminem & Kid Rock for that Rock Out track.

im not feeling this so far....i want the gutta beans...not this one...but i've only heard a couple tracks so thats just my impression on a coupletracks...i'll give my judgement on this later

y do people that dont have anything to do with the sales always worry about promotion? u like the album, u know its coming out, go promote it yourself if itssuch a problem 4 u. they not goin platinum with or without

Originally Posted by ATMOSquare

he gets the freeway treatment..i doubt he'll even go gold

freeway album is hot what are you talking about?!

i doubt he'll even go gold

why does that even matter to you? are you getting a cut?! smh

He'll get no promo thus won't sell what he deserves. Have the fans lost their smarts or their hearts?
smh.gif

He means the album won't receive any promotion

lol no promotion? this guy had more meet and greets and hype and controversy for this album than his WHOLE carreer.

freeway: the jab at just and kanye, 3 meet and greets in ny with dj's and record pools (which in turn promote for him.

beans: mad meet and greets and a few youtube trailers, guerilla event in the subways of philly, followed by a listenting session in ny. not to mention thispost and oh yeah he was added to hov's ag album to spit 8 or so bars. seems to me like beans got even more love than freeway.

both artists got some burn on the ag tour as well. How much creative promo to the people that matter, the industry tastemakers/ and the internet fiends. whichall are both talking, and thats basically what promotion is about. what is necessary for you guys to stop thinking about sales, and start talking about thematerial thats being put out!

Have the fans lost their smarts or their hearts?

seems to me like fans are trying to get in more 'pockets' than pulling out of their own 'pockets' to show their support. the numbers reflectso, and im only saying that because its a topic of conversation on conference calls.

disappointed for the most part (still an alright album) but I'm gonna give it a few more listens

Back
Top Bottom