Bear Grylls is insane... vol. "Guano Enema"

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by ape

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Survivor Man has no swag though
Bear made a North Face Jacket out of camel skin........and drank the water from its hump.

lovely lady hump.
check it out.

theres no water in a camel's hump, its all fat
grin.gif
oh yea you right I had to look back.he drank from around the stomach. he still made a tent out of the dead carcass though
pimp.gif

Yeah, that was gross. I could just imagine the smell of what he was pulling out of there.

They must pay him well to do such things.

And he seriously eats anything. Where the gif of him eating that nasty grub that pops?

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by ABallin23

Originally Posted by SPRVLN

Survivor Man is better.

qft

X10000000!!!!! Man V Wild is fake
Y'all acting like this guy isn't climbing down waterfalls, snatching up snakes & alligators and scaling the sides of mountains. Thisisn't some green screen conspiracy.

As far as Man vs. Wild...the show provides more of an entertainment factor just because Bear is younger, in shape and doesnt have to worry about handling thecamera's.

Survivor Man is slightly more realistic when it comes to surviving in the wild and the show itself is a slower pace.

Les Stroud is boring as all hell. Sure he's out there by himself but all he does is eat berrys. cmon. That's not something anyone wants to watch.

The most entertaining thing about Les' show is when he plays his harmonica.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Anyone see the new episode tonight? My dude Bear broke out some crazy dive/spearfishing technique, caught a huge $%% fish and then proceeded to pop the eyeballs out and toss them in his mouth like they were M&M's. He didn't even bother to eat the rest.
laugh.gif

Later that night he ate the rest of the fish for dinner.

Show is appreciated, been watching every season.

Survivor man is too slow paced for me to stay tuned.

Yo, i know ya saw him kill that rattlesnake yesterday. Bear goes mad hard (pause). Dude struck that snake with a rock and then he cut it's head of likenothing. I was like
eek.gif

man vs wild is one of my favorite shows
pimp.gif

nh, but bear is alpha as hell
laugh.gif

I find it funny that people in here look down upon ma dude Bear saying he doesn't know any survival skills and it's fake. Yall acting like you're asurvivalist yourselves and what not. I'd like to see you do some of the same stuff he does and I'm not talking bout eating ridiculous #+$%, butclimbing up mountainsx waterfalls and getting out of underground caves

Back
Top Bottom