Bear vs Monkey race takes a grisly turn

How did this get over looked
roll.gif

That bear was mad nonchalant on that bike, like a bear posted up on a bike is just some regular, everyday ****. My dude was just taking a leisurely jaunt around the zoo and happened upon an easy meal. :lol:

Sucks for the monkey though. Should've never been in that position in the first place, IMO. And yo, those handlers have some balls going up to the bear and trying to take its meal away like that! I would've dipped into the crowd lol.

I hate circuses and zoos...

Sometimes I wish we weren't at the top of the food chain and there was something that went around and gathered humans up by the truck loads for slaughter and made us live in cages while we spend our whole life traveling around performing in front of them..

I took my kids to a circus a couple years ago and it made me sick. Elephants that just travel around in a cage forced to do the same **** over and over their entire life?!

sometimes you wish an animal would slaughter humans...your kids included?!?!!?!

wtf

sometimes you wish an animal would slaughter humans...your kids included?!?!!?!

wtf

Hi everyone, My name is Dan Bigley. In 2003 after a stellar day of salmon fishing in Alaska, the last thing I ever saw was the grizzly bear that took my eyes. The mauling left me without sight or smell and with extensive injuries all over my body.

SMH 
mean.gif
 @ everybody but the bear and monkey thought that was a race. The bear was chasing that monkey the WHOLE time...

laugh.gif
@ a "grizzly" turn. Basic, but solid.

Anyway, damn. I don't get our fascination with making animals do unnatural things. I like them in their natural habitats: the wild, plates, shoeboxes and hangers.

The other monkey took a left.. said this ng too close. im out. the other one was tryna dip but the trainer kicked his bike and he fell.

lmao this is funny im sorry.

the guy in the unicycle saw the bear go in on the monkey and just dipped.

It sad, yeah, but that's the cycle of life. The bear doesn't know any better.

i laughed. theyre wild animals, they eat other animals. miss me with that bs about being evil.

what i dont get is in all these types of videos why try and pull on the animal being eaten? youre just helping tear him in half.

and homie had balls to hit that bear wit a stick. i woulda been out

Back
Top Bottom