Beard Thread 2011: It's Playoff Season, Where's your Beard at?

For my ethnic NTer's; What do you do to prevent bumps and keep your beard looking neat? Mine tends to curl, causing in grown hairs

For my ethnic NTer's; What do you do to prevent bumps and keep your beard looking neat? Mine tends to curl, causing in grown hairs

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

use the same kinda brush you do on your hair... and a fine tooth comb.. it will keep u from getting in growns and bumps

thats not a good pic of mine but like i said hate pics. n to dude that said about the backwards hat... huh? Im in PA... rock mine backwards 94% of the time

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

use the same kinda brush you do on your hair... and a fine tooth comb.. it will keep u from getting in growns and bumps

thats not a good pic of mine but like i said hate pics. n to dude that said about the backwards hat... huh? Im in PA... rock mine backwards 94% of the time

This when trimmed up

206312_812872749474_14318766_41081700_5309643_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom