Beating A 8 Month Old Baby Only Gets You 18 Month Sentence? SMH ( Graphic Video )

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

@**! earth im moving to uranus
Not my @#@+, you're not... 

Yeah, that's it...teach that baby a lesson. 18 months for that #%$@? Come on...she needs to be put into a psych ward for the rest of her life.

Thought it was the video of the news report! Come on man! Watched like 30 seconds of it..smdh

Like how do you look in the mirror at yourself after you do something like that?

frown.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

I've seen a lot of things on the internet and have become very desensitized as a result, but I stopped this video 20 seconds after playing it.

Truly disgusting.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

this . people are %%!+*%+ sick its disgusting.

under most circumstances I would never hit a woman but if i ever witnessed anything like this in person i would beat the +$%@ out of that lady and not feel bad not one bit . What the hell could the baby have possibly done to anger her that much its a damn innocent baby .

I hope she gets that prison justice. From the guards the inmates, somebody. I dont know how it goes down in Malaysia, but there has to be someone about that life in prison to put in work on this @#&*%!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

I want to kill that woman. That's straight foul and disgusting

I never had such an urge to kill somebody with my bare hands until i seen this video. 

I don't believe in hitting women but I'd beat this %+* @@@ Stomp the life out this scum %+*

Who the hell was sitting there filming it is what I wana know. Her head hit the wall when she hit her with the pillow. I hope she doesn't have any type of brain damage after that. SMH

Sick as hell man, SCUM of the earth

Stopped 5 seconds in. Those visuals made my body ache. Just like the thread with the scum who let a grown man have sex with her infant daughter...I just cant fathom it

This woman needs to be tossed off the tallest building in the world head first. That baby is too precious, too fragile, and way too innocent to ever deserve anything like that!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom