BEATMAKERS: post YOUR favorite sample flips

I don't even think some of the samples I've used is on youtube but i'll look for some later.

I don't even think some of the samples I've used is on youtube but i'll look for some later.

I wish i actually sampled sometimes... Might start getting into it.

I wish i actually sampled sometimes... Might start getting into it.

^I was waitin on you to post something...What kind of filters do you use on your stuff? I LOVE the sound of those +%#%$.

^I was waitin on you to post something...What kind of filters do you use on your stuff? I LOVE the sound of those +%#%$.

damn that am i dreaming flip is crack...

and dude in the other post was right... the rapper is ehhh...
laugh.gif
u need to let me get some tracks (im serious)...

here's another one...

turned THIS

into THIS

damn that am i dreaming flip is crack...

and dude in the other post was right... the rapper is ehhh...
laugh.gif
u need to let me get some tracks (im serious)...

here's another one...

turned THIS

into THIS

PLVN

its a lowpass filter sweep. i made a youtube vid for it but it's mad outdated. anymore i use the Fabfilter Simplon VST

MusicalExcellence

way smooth, but the chorus is jumpin'� i really like the direction you took the sample. i could hear this on teflon don

another one from me
the sample

my take
http://www.box.net/shared/m65dmxfuou

PLVN

its a lowpass filter sweep. i made a youtube vid for it but it's mad outdated. anymore i use the Fabfilter Simplon VST

MusicalExcellence

way smooth, but the chorus is jumpin'� i really like the direction you took the sample. i could hear this on teflon don

another one from me
the sample

my take
http://www.box.net/shared/m65dmxfuou

Where'd you get that buzz effect adapter from? It would save me a lot of time since I extract to Adobe Audition for filtering effects, I'm using FL 9 XXL edition fyi.

Some older flips I did, I'll share some more when I have time.

For some reason I cannot post everything together, so I have to make separate posts..........

Bobby Lyle "Inner Space interlude"

07 Inner Space by Mighty 1N.O.V.A. (Produced by Mighty 1) by Mighty 1

Where'd you get that buzz effect adapter from? It would save me a lot of time since I extract to Adobe Audition for filtering effects, I'm using FL 9 XXL edition fyi.

Some older flips I did, I'll share some more when I have time.

For some reason I cannot post everything together, so I have to make separate posts..........

Bobby Lyle "Inner Space interlude"

07 Inner Space by Mighty 1N.O.V.A. (Produced by Mighty 1) by Mighty 1

Back
Top Bottom