Beats by Dr. Dre headphones - worth the price?

great headphones, bass is amazing, i have the solo's . like dude up there said don't pay retail, search and do some homework..

craiglist, ebay you know..

great headphones, bass is amazing, i have the solo's . like dude up there said don't pay retail, search and do some homework..

craiglist, ebay you know..

Not worth retail, but definitely some good headphones. I paid $75 for my Solos.

Not worth retail, but definitely some good headphones. I paid $75 for my Solos.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Any Monster product is grossly overpriced.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

No, not worth retail.

Basically.

I'm good w/my Sennheisers.
i have the senn 201s very crisp

ebay has fakes. is it you dont want to pay 300$ for these headphones or in general?

First off, the headphones I'm interested in are only $119.95 (which I don't mind paying for), not $300. 
http://www.beatsbydre.com/products/Products.aspx?pid=B5933&cat=2

I would never buy $300 headphones (unless they came with sneakers or something) lol.  But, what I wanted to know is if they are really REALLY good or not.  I currently have some Sony ones that I got from Radio Shack and paid about $50 for, the quality isn't the worst but I feel there is room for improvement.  Plus, they break like once a year.

But sounds like they are good indeed from my fellow NT folk so I'll probably cop 'em at Best Buy during lunch.  Hope I'm not disappointed.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by roc4life24

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

No, not worth retail.

Basically.

I'm good w/my Sennheisers.
i have the senn 201s very crisp

ebay has fakes. is it you dont want to pay 300$ for these headphones or in general?

First off, the headphones I'm interested in are only $119.95 (which I don't mind paying for), not $300. 
http://www.beatsbydre.com/products/Products.aspx?pid=B5933&cat=2

I would never buy $300 headphones (unless they came with sneakers or something) lol.  But, what I wanted to know is if they are really REALLY good or not.  I currently have some Sony ones that I got from Radio Shack and paid about $50 for, the quality isn't the worst but I feel there is room for improvement.  Plus, they break like once a year.

But sounds like they are good indeed from my fellow NT folk so I'll probably cop 'em at Best Buy during lunch.  Hope I'm not disappointed.

nerd.gif

Check the outlet section of the monster website (or use the search feature on NT and look up the Monster friends and family thread)

Someone posted a link so that you can catch the studios for about 130 shipped (great price) they are refurbs but they are well worth the price.... And you get a 90 day warrenty. I have been rockingw ith my black pair since Jan and no real probs yet....

Good luck OP... Def don't drop that retail or anything near it tho

Back
Top Bottom