Beautiful Basketball Broads Appreciation vol. Girls that ball >>>

111706495.jpg

Forget all that other Jive. I wish we still had the Miami Sol down here to draft her! I'd snatch her up for myself as well.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

111706495.jpg

Forget all that other Jive. I wish we still had the Miami Sol down here to draft her! I'd snatch her up for myself as well.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
had the opportuntity to spit game. we were both just hooping on this court at the gym, by ourselves. got into a long conversation.
tired.gif

Congrats Aggies!

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

111706495.jpg

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
had the opportuntity to spit game. we were both just hooping on this court at the gym, by ourselves. got into a long conversation.
tired.gif

Congrats Aggies!

You dudes in here talking about these girls are busted or mediocre kill me.

We see this girls at their physical worst.

Take the average bad broad and not let her wear any makeup or any sexy clothing and I wonder how average they would become.

I do agree that 79% of these broads never plan on touching a penis the rest of their lives though. Sydney Colson is cute but everything about her swag says lesbian to me though.

You dudes in here talking about these girls are busted or mediocre kill me.

We see this girls at their physical worst.

Take the average bad broad and not let her wear any makeup or any sexy clothing and I wonder how average they would become.

I do agree that 79% of these broads never plan on touching a penis the rest of their lives though. Sydney Colson is cute but everything about her swag says lesbian to me though.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by remix

no, no such thing as a beautiful bball broad, sorry
Insecurity called and said hop off its nuts.
Agreed. Homie, you have to curb that perpetual stereotype in your brain. This thread is exhibit A that there IS a such thing as a beautiful bball broad.

Agreed. Homie, you have to curb that perpetual stereotype in your brain. This thread is exhibit A that there IS a such thing as a beautiful bball broad.

Originally Posted by romedadude

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom