Beautiful Basketball Broads Appreciation vol. Girls that ball >>>

Tina-Thompson.jpg

Jigga, whats my M_____ name Jigga
and who im rolling with my N___
N__ better get it righ B__'s better get it right
WHO!?!
laugh.gif

If these girls didnt play basketball a big majority of NT'ers would even give most of them a 2nd look. Just keepin it real.

If these girls didnt play basketball a big majority of NT'ers would even give most of them a 2nd look. Just keepin it real.

OP needs to give up this thread sucks no matter how many times you change the title. No ones this excited over female basketball players.

OP needs to give up this thread sucks no matter how many times you change the title. No ones this excited over female basketball players.

There's some Australian chick that plays with Seattle,I think, fine as hell and even has some pretty
pimp.gif
"Pics"

Lauren Jackson

lauren_jackson.jpg
wos342.jpg

There's some Australian chick that plays with Seattle,I think, fine as hell and even has some pretty
pimp.gif
"Pics"

Lauren Jackson

lauren_jackson.jpg
wos342.jpg

Originally Posted by Been Fly Since 85

This NTer would give them a look. Skylar Diggins is badder than a lot of females walkin the streets. I can say I would holler at most of the females posted in this thread. And I would let Tina Thompson dome me up

Originally Posted by Been Fly Since 85

This NTer would give them a look. Skylar Diggins is badder than a lot of females walkin the streets. I can say I would holler at most of the females posted in this thread. And I would let Tina Thompson dome me up

I don't know what you guys are looking at but Skylar is cute. The girls from A&M are as well. Needless to say, I will be watching the NC game tomorrow night...

I don't know what you guys are looking at but Skylar is cute. The girls from A&M are as well. Needless to say, I will be watching the NC game tomorrow night...

Back
Top Bottom