gizelle studevent - penn st

2u8exw9.jpg

2qnpev8.jpg

2ywet1u.jpg

qye35g.jpg

not everyoneS cup of tea, but its my kinda tea  
pimp.gif

Monica Wright.

And Sammy Prahalis isn't the cutest on the team (or in the picture)...that goes to Aleksandra Dobranic. Alison Jackson isn't bad either.

Monica Wright.

And Sammy Prahalis isn't the cutest on the team (or in the picture)...that goes to Aleksandra Dobranic. Alison Jackson isn't bad either.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

^Nikki Caldwell wins

Skylar can definitely get it though...and do not sleep on Sabrina Gregory...

150px-1225266134_Candace_Parker.jpg

used to live next door to her and her brother, who used to always beat me 15-0 because I wasn't very athletic yet at the time and he was already 6'5 in 6th grade and #+*#

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

^Nikki Caldwell wins

Skylar can definitely get it though...and do not sleep on Sabrina Gregory...

150px-1225266134_Candace_Parker.jpg

used to live next door to her and her brother, who used to always beat me 15-0 because I wasn't very athletic yet at the time and he was already 6'5 in 6th grade and #+*#

Keri Hilson was team captian of her varsity basketball team in high school, 2-year best offensive player and senior year MVP if that accounts for anything
laugh.gif

Keri Hilson was team captian of her varsity basketball team in high school, 2-year best offensive player and senior year MVP if that accounts for anything
laugh.gif

O....M....G
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
! Sydney Colson is by far THE baddest! She's finer than Candace and Skyler! I got fam in Houston and went there last summer for a wedding and, they breed some flawless women! Her facial structure is ver feminine, And, If that's her natural hair, she's tops no doubt! I hate black women that wear all that gat damn weeve so, all she has to do when shes not playing and wrap that joint at night, than, let it hang when she's out and about.

Sydney>All

Clawdhamercy!

O....M....G
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
! Sydney Colson is by far THE baddest! She's finer than Candace and Skyler! I got fam in Houston and went there last summer for a wedding and, they breed some flawless women! Her facial structure is ver feminine, And, If that's her natural hair, she's tops no doubt! I hate black women that wear all that gat damn weeve so, all she has to do when shes not playing and wrap that joint at night, than, let it hang when she's out and about.

Sydney>All

Clawdhamercy!

O....M....G
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Sydney>All

Clawdhamercy!

O....M....G
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Sydney>All

Clawdhamercy!

Just talking about this with my homies yesterday watching the Notre Dame/UConn game. A girl that plays ball makes her a lot more attractive.

Just talking about this with my homies yesterday watching the Notre Dame/UConn game. A girl that plays ball makes her a lot more attractive.

Back
Top Bottom