becareful if you guys go to wheaton mall or surrounding area

http:// [h1]Gunmen on the loose after Wheaton mall shooting[/h1]December 23, 2008 - 8:15pm

WHEATON, Md. - Two gunmen are on the loose after a shooting at Wheaton Westfield Mall the night before Christmas Eve.
Montgomery County Police tell WTOP the shooting took place outside the mall near the Macy's entrance after an altercation around 5 p.m. between two groups of gang members exchanged gunfire. The gunmen then fled through the department store.

One of the alleged gang members was hit, but suffered non-life threatening injuries, while another member was hit by flying glass.

Police say there are multiple suspects and are interviewing witnesses.

The mall is open, but shoppers will see a large police presence in and around Macy's and in the Macy's parking lot, Montgomery County Police Lt. Paul Starks says.

"It is a shooting scene ...and it is two days before Christmas so traffic is tough anyway, and this just brings about some more challenges," Starks says.

Police have not released a description of the suspects.

(Copyright 2008 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)
WHEATON, Md. - Two gunmen are on the loose after a shooting at Wheaton Westfield Mall the night before ChristmasEve.
Montgomery County Police tell WTOP the shooting took place outside the mall near the Macy's entrance after an altercation around5 p.m. between two groups of gang members exchanged gunfire. The gunmen then fled through the department store.

One of the alleged gang members was hit, but suffered non-life threatening injuries, while another member was hit by flyingglass.

Police say there are multiple suspects and are interviewing witnesses.

The mall is open, but shoppers will see a large police presence in and around Macy's and in the Macy's parking lot,Montgomery County Police Lt. Paul Starks says.

"It is a shooting scene ...and it is two days before Christmas so traffic is tough anyway, and this just brings about some morechallenges," Starks says.

Police have not released a description of the suspects.

(Copyright 2008 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)

Wow! I was literally there at that entrance to meet up with another NTer at 5pm tonight, thats really wild...

Originally Posted by TeePeso

Wow! I was literally there at that entrance to meet up with another NTer at 5pm tonight, thats really wild...

good thing you werent there when it went down.....

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

If there was a shootout at Iverson Mall, would it have been a big deal?

highly doubt it

ive seen a kid get stabbed at iverson and i dont remember seeing or reading anything on the news about it,
smh.gif

i had just left the mall, glad i aint see this crap go down... the traffic was major tryin to get out of there; now i know why...

That must have been a rhetorical question. Add Forestville, Landover, hell maybe even Landmark...

Soon to be Pentagon if Black people stay there roaming the Halls not actually shopping..

Originally Posted by RockDeep

That must have been a rhetorical question. Add Forestville, Landover, hell maybe even Landmark...

Soon to be Pentagon if Black people stay there roaming the Halls not actually shopping..

U dont see that "roaming" mentality in Tyson's II...... I avoid the other Malls like the plague.... Stay alive with online shopping .....

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

U dont see that "roaming" mentality in Tyson's II...... I avoid the other Malls like the plague.... Stay alive with online shopping .....
QFT Tysons II is where its at... all these other malls are
sick.gif

and if a shooting happened at Iverson, PG Plaza, Springfield it wouldn't be front page news
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ghost703

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

QFT Tysons II is where its at... all these other malls are
sick.gif

and if a shooting happened at Iverson, PG Plaza, Springfield it wouldn't be front page news

i was at tyson II yesterday.and i was about to go to wheaton too
smh.gif

i walked in right after it happened.....it was craziness.....they still had people shopping in the store they just had employes blocking that part of macysoff...

Back
Top Bottom