Because we know NT loves Simply products

Ok its your boy Fallen. If you didn't know I work stock at Safeway. Today and tomorrow there will be a sale on Simply Lemonade, Limeade and Lemonade with Raspberry. 2/$3.00

fm485h.jpg

25tf3gh.jpg

28k6elu.jpg

Sorry for the Ninjahood size pics...

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

To let NT know that one of its favorite drinks is on sale? Ok next time I'll keep it to myself

A sale that no one can take advantage of unless they can get to a safeway which may or may not be having the same sale as you.

Originally Posted by Zachattack32

dang. why y'all going hard on him?

he was just trying to help
I sware
laugh.gif
so many lames have infiltrated NT in the past couple of years its no reason the board acts up the way it does. Meth/Nelson probably don't give a damn in terms of fixing this place, this thread is a perfect example of the difference between the early 2000's and now....you guys serious with the stonefaces and quick hate? So lame
laugh.gif
...guess that could just be society today though, dude puts us on a good deal (of a product thats been talked about time and time again on here) and people that don't care have to come in here with stupid %+% comments
tired.gif
kinda sad in a way

Did you drink out of that gallon jug sitting at the bottom in the first picture
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Hell no. I'd get fired. It must have a leak somewhere
nerd.gif
Oh yea a leak, thats what its called now
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Hell no. I'd get fired. It must have a leak somewhere
nerd.gif
Oh yea a leak, thats what its called now
roll.gif

But seriously, I didn't. If I did I wouldn't have left it on the floor. I'm not grimey like the other guys in the "stuff you don't know about my job" thread

Back
Top Bottom