Becoming a Supporter Worth It?

ARK

I’ve been a supporter of NT before. The site worked great but it also worked great when I wasn’t a supporter, until lately.

I experience a constant barrage of ads all the time. Ads covering both left and right sides. Ads above posts, ads between posts, and ads below posts.

I visit a thread and the content jumps up and down constantly making it hard to read any posts. I’ll start reading and suddenly I’m 5 posts above or below.

(THE PAGE JUST REFRESHED AND I LOST SOME OF WHAT I TYPED JUST NOW.)

And I have what I just experienced. Thebpage refreshingnout of the blue and I lose my written content and have to retype.

Anyway, all of these issues makes me really hesitant to be a supporter again. When the site worked well I wanted to contribute. When it works like it currently does, it doesn’t make me want to support it. Surely all these issues I experience on my iPhone isn’t because of the ads is it?

So can someone tell me, does being a supporter actually fix all these issues because right now the site is unbearable at times.

Hold up.. now there is an ad below what I’m typing right here. What is going on with NT?
ADVERTISEMENT​

Here is copy I wrote earlier showing way down here. I don’t get it.

The page refreshing while I’m trying to type a message making me have to retype the whole thing over and over.

Back
Top Bottom