Bedgasm appreciation!

the feeling is
pimp.gif
you just have to lay there for a couple of minutes and enjoy it. if you don't know what it is here's a definition.

Bedgasm:
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
A feeling of complete and utter euphoria which peaks when climbing into bed at the end of an 18-hour workday, a long road trip or hours of extremely strenuous physical activity. Under perfect conditions, the physical release has been likened to that of an intense sexual experience.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

pimp.gif

Sometimes I wake up thinking that it's time for school/work, but it's still the middle of the night.. That's also appreciated
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]what bout that feeling when you get that good pee in...the one where your leg shakes and you mustcorrect your aim[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]from legs to the neck[/color]
eek.gif

Definitely Appreciated, when I worked 16 hours straight, it felt like your body just sinks into your bed and it's feels like you're a taking a warmbath. And when you wake up, it feels like you blacked out from drinking.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How about this feeling plus a nice cool summer breeze flowing through your window?

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

pimp.gif

Sometimes I wake up thinking that it's time for school/work, but it's still the middle of the night.. That's also appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love it when I hop in bed and it's cold under the blanket. FFFFFFFFFFFF *bites knuckles*

Also, flipping your pillow to the cold side. Oh my.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]what bout that feeling when you get that good pee in...the one where your leg shakes and you must correct your aim[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]from legs to the neck[/color]
eek.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Face

I love it when I hop in bed and it's cold under the blanket. FFFFFFFFFFFF *bites knuckles*

Also, flipping your pillow to the cold side. Oh my.
Is it weird that I imagined Lily Thai saying all of that?

Back
Top Bottom