Beds

Yeah beds b.

Mattresses to be exact.

What kind of mattresses y’all got?

I got a Casper and I don’t like it. Idk what it is but I think it’s the reason why my back is always stiff.

Any floor sleepers? Beneficial?

Tempur-Pedic. Contours to your body, mad comfortable. I fall asleep within 5 minutes.

Floor sleeping tho? :lol:

I work too damn hard to sleep on floors b

I have the top of the line Tempurpedic official one it was like $4600 I think and honestly it's not all that how people make it out to be.

It's the medium level one or soft because that's what the machine that you lay on and it recommends the firmness you should go with.

I thought I would like sink down or something.

Hey something to seriously keep in mind is sex positions, seriously.

When doing doggystlye the mattress is soft and I sink in more and both me and my girl is tall and before on our other bed we aligned perfectly and now I have to sort of thrust upwards when doing doggystyle.

I have the top of the line Tempurpedic official one it was like $4600 I think and honestly it's not all that how people make it out to be.

It's the medium level one or soft because that's what the machine that you lay on and it recommends the firmness you should go with.

When doing doggystlye the mattress is soft and I sink in more and both me and my girl is tall and before on our other bed we aligned perfectly and now I have to sort of thrust upwards when doing doggystyle.

Very underrated. A lot of people don’t think about this when getting a new mattress

I prefer firm mattresses anyway... but you need something more firm if you plan doing a lot of thangs in bed

My ****ing Casper keeps on slipping whenever I hit doggystyle. I gotta ****ing grab the mattress and slide it back into position in the middle of the act.

**** be annoying AF

Was in the market for a king size mattress. Wifey and I looked at all types of mattress, budget 5grand or so.

Casper
Purple
Temper
Sealy
Simmons

We decided that this foam stuff wasn’t for us, I really wanted one and didn’t mind spending the dough on one but honestly it didn t feel right for us.

We wanted the conventional mattress feel but with some plush firmness. We ended up with a hybrid type mattress that has a combo of foam and springs with a firm pillow top.

I have a Casper I don't love it and I don't hate it.

Trying out the Casper pillow for 100 days

So far I don't like it

I plan to buy a Tuft and Needle mattress. I need something more firm, so purple, Nectar, and Casper are out of the question. I check back in the thread with my opinions on it once I have some time to test it out.

Purple.2 def recommend it. Only have had it for 3 weeks at this point but feels better than other mattresses I’ve used in the past

How much are y’all spending for these mattresses, if you don’t mind me asking? I’m sho in the market.

Back
Top Bottom