Beer > Hard Liquor/mixed drinks...who's with me on this?

I only drink beer out of "peer pressure" or to keep a hard liquor buzz goin at the club cause I dont wanna drop another $10 on some weak drink.

Same exact story with me, back in the day I was all about the hard liquors. But now Beer trumps all, hard bard is just not very enjoyable.

I am 22 now and I have been drinking since I was about 19. I like both but I have been drinking beer more lately (Corona then Bud Ice sometimes Heineken)

It really depends on the mood for me, if I am just chillin then I do beer but if I am partying i do beer then liquor or just liquor.

LOL at Bud Ice.

Man, i drank SO much of that stuff in high school. It was like the official beer of my crew. What the hell were we thinking?....

I agree wholeheartedly with the OP/thread title.
I don't dislike hard liquor or mixed drinks, I just don't enjoy them at all as much as I enjoy beer, and therefore am a lot less willing to pay forhard liquor.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Try this gin. Its my new favorite. If you dont like it, then ill concede that you'll probably never like gin, period.

Hendrick%27s%20bottle%20%20290107.JPG
pimp.gif

very good gin nice and smooth

IMO nothing like an ICE COLD beer on a hot day
pimp.gif

I usually do more beer drinking now anyways, but when I want to get really nice you have to go with the hard liquor.

I agree with the OP though, I'm older now so I don't really want to get too faded on a regular...but every now and then I have one of those momentswhere I gotta need my juice to go chasing after some women. At the end of the night I'm sitting on the toilet with my clothes on fire in the tub like...

large_wire-lessons.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I with you.

When I was younger it was strictly mixed drinks. Mostly vodka mixed with something.

I've had to many bad experiences though, weather it be fights, blackouts,sickness...i just can't mess with it. Occasionally if someone wants to take ashot or something like that out at a bar I'll go ahead with a shot of SoCo.

99.9% of the time I'm chillen with a beer.

I'm only 19 and I much rather prefer BEER over any alcohol! I can drink a couple beers to get me going, then drink a couple more to keep going on and on.Just a shot of hard liquor can make me feel like I want to vomit. I think my body has had too much of it already. Beer ftw! And shotgunning
pimp.gif

appreciated,
drank hard liquor i.e. cap, goose, 151 for the past couple weeks.
cracked open a couple beers with tha homies.
and i fell in love again.
haha

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Depends on the day.

I get down with both on the regular. It also depends on my mood.

Im goin with "equally appreciated".
pimp.gif
co-sign everything just said.

Back
Top Bottom