Beer Pong ruining parties in College?

Originally Posted by bkmac

You know what I realized after visiting my friend up in Albany a while back?

Manning the keg all night > Beerpong .. at a frat party (or anywhere else for that matter).

If you know how to pour, you are the party. Girls will appreciate you a whole lot more for hooking them up with a nicely poured cup
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
thats something i learned over time, plus Im a control freak, so thatgives me a lil power.....

Originally Posted by Gully Gabe

you've been going to the wrong parties my friend....
beer pong is one of the best parts of parties...chicks just come up to you and start convo's when your running the table

somewhat true....ill play at least one game, more if i win....and ill meet people doin that, but afterwards I keep it moving..

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

I've noticed that Black parties= dancing and music & white parties= beer pong and drinking games. I prefer a little in between so tht everyone is happy and it makes it possible to have choices.

On point BUT

Black parties:
____s mean muggin
Dude's "swag" on 100 trillion
Machomen
dudes who roll 20 deep
all around ****ery

-The Juice

grin.gif
thats why i dont like goin to black parties!! and its always hella dark,then dudes get uptight when you bump into them or step on their shoes.....i never wear good shoes to a party or a club.

I don't think it's a trend. Young people have been playing this for a long time. Don't play though because that ball is full of bacteria.

Originally Posted by Gully Gabe

you've been going to the wrong parties my friend....
beer pong is one of the best parts of parties...chicks just come up to you and start convo's when your running the table

this.

HELL YEA!! ITS A DRINKING GAME AND FOR SOME REASON THATS ALL COLLEGE PARTIES ARE ABOUT...DRINKING

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

its beirut
pong is played with paddles
laugh.gif

Thank you.

College kids are missingout on a ton of fun drinking games because everyone is so stuck on beirut.

They call it beer pong in Florida. I completely understand where you're coming from but like someone said, this leaves a lot of the girls hanging..perfectopportunity.

its cool for kicbacks or as a background activity at a party (great way to meet people, especially when you team up with girls and run the table
pimp.gif
) but if its the main focus of the party then its just
indifferent.gif

BP is eh. Should NEVER be the focal point of the party. It's just that thing on the side to keep the 'bros' happy.

My only priority as parties now is to chop it up with females and dance.

Back
Top Bottom