Beer's Racial Draft

given the different brands of beer out there I only know of two distinct types belonging to racial groups or demographics, based on stereotypes. Sam Adams isfor the whites. Corona is for the hispanics. Inform me of the asians, blacks, and whoever else i missed.

This won't go well.... LMAOO
laugh.gif

black people = colt 45
white = sam adams
asians = chinese heinekin

the rest = they dont drink beer
grin.gif

given the different brands of beer out there I only know of two distinct types belonging to racial groups or demographics, based on stereotypes. Sam Adams is for the whites. Corona is for the hispanics. Inform me of the asians, blacks, and whoever else i missed.

Mexicans/Hispanics get Corona because it is imported from Mexico,
roll.gif
. Sam Adams for white people because it is brewed in New England,
roll.gif
. That is hilarious.

I don't know, I see white frat boys throwing down Coronas like it is the cool thing to do. I see older folks, raza, at carne asada's drinking Budweiser, Bud Light, Tecate, Modelo or Dos Equis. Occasionally I see some Coronas.

This thread is stupid.

However I tend to drink Dos Equis, Modelo and when I go to asian restaurants Sapporo (sp?).

around here i notice most asians drink heineken or corona. white people will drink any beer. hispanics drink corona or other disgusting mexican beer. and idont know enough black people to make a generalized statement.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom