Before Pauly D.... there were the Gotti Bros

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

tommy%2Btru%2Blife.jpg
> Gotti Boys > Pauly D

pimp.gif

Tommy Cheeseballs aggressive dancing at the club. 
roll.gif

Oh %@!%!!! I forgot about this dude! Classic MTV right there!

Yeah that final scene where dude was on that bobcat or bull dozer basically accepting defeat was sad.

But man do y'all remember that there were WEEKLY post of Growing Up Gotti here. Remember when I think it was Gotti the rapper came to kick it with them and basically spit in their family's face? Had the dudes shook to even try to stand up to him.

Originally Posted by solarius49

I remember the show, but never watched. Were they actually John Gotti's kids?

They're not actually Gotti's kids... they're his grandkids I think... their mom is John Gotti's daughter.

Their last name isn't even Gotti, unless they changed it or something, it's like Agnelo or something like that.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I remember when these dudes got whooped at Roosevelt Field for getting at some dudes sister.

Yo he beat the piss out of Carmine and then John
laugh.gif
 they had 10 dudes and this guy has with 2 of his friends and none of the 10 boys did %%%@ to help them out.  That %%%@ had me laughing for days
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Yeah that final scene where dude was on that bobcat or bull dozer basically accepting defeat was sad.

But man do y'all remember that there were WEEKLY post of Growing Up Gotti here. Remember when I think it was Gotti the rapper came to kick it with them and basically spit in their family's face? Had the dudes shook to even try to stand up to him.

I vaguely(sp?) remember that....

I thought it was the other way around.  I thought he was the one shook b/c he took the family name...and well, he's obviously not Italian or in the mob. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

STRONG ISLAND
pimp.gif

I remember this show, I was back in HS fresh/soph. year
Pics of the mom...back then I would have smash
pimp.gif

There used to be a weekly thread for this show
laugh.gif
How times have changed. Who remembers that dude that smoked mad cigarettes and did odd jobs for their mom? Son was hilarious. Luigi I think.

growing up gotti>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jersey shore

and its not even close, that show was hilarious

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I remember when these dudes got whooped at Roosevelt Field for getting at some dudes sister.

Came in to post this.  $%*$ was hilarious I was there that day.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

There used to be a weekly thread for this show
laugh.gif
How times have changed. Who remembers that dude that smoked mad cigarettes and did odd jobs for their mom? Son was hilarious. Luigi I think.
laugh.gif
yeah that was his name
I was definitely hooked on this show in High School

Back
Top Bottom