Behold the upcoming NBA throwback unis

Am I the only one who wasn't a huge fan of the black Bulls jerseys?

Everything else (except the boring Celtics :lol:
laugh.gif
Out

80s Lakers & Sixers are :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers... WORDUP!"​

Bulls pinstripes are :wow:
eek.gif
pimp.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

Quote:
I think my Twolves are about the only team in the league yet to ever wear one
:lol:
laugh.gif
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

the jerseys are nice but i wish the nba would dead this whole hardwood nights thing for a few years or so. you have the magic wearing the black pinstripe joints almost 20 times last year, if they like those jerseys so much switch back them.

i remember back in 2002 when the lakers wore the m.p.l.s jerseys for 1 game against the twolves it was cool because it was a special occacion. but when your wearing the throwbacks about 10-15 times a season it takes the fun out of it and this is comming from someone who buys alot of jerseys and posts on nextleveltalk all the time.

Bring back the Kings jerseys with the racing stripes.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

Of course they pull out the Lakers jersey after Bryant changes his number, or else everybody would be wearing a Kobe "Rookie" jersey. Oh yeah, NO PERSONALIZED AUTHENTICS! Was choked to her about this, I was planning on a Pippen, Rodman and T-Bug.

i wish the lakers and rockets would go back to those jerseys.

i hate their current ones.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

warriors need to stop messing around and come back with the run-tmc era jerseys

also i need one of those knicks joints. but they will prolly be all shimmery blech

If they ever make those Rockets ones customizable It'll be the first jersey I've purchased at retail in a few years.

Yup, we need these:

timmy.jpg

And these:

kevin_garnett_rookie.jpg
You're the Kind of Girl a Guy Like Me
Could Hypnotize​

Back
Top Bottom