Being Banned Unappreciation Vol. I don't know why

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Do NOT register a new account, use another member's account, or attempt to access the board in any way. Doing so will forfeit any chance of unbanishment. Otherwise, we leave the door open for all users to be unbanned provided they do not violate these terms.
but how do they show they can abide by the rules?...by sitting on the sidelines indefinitely?
[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Word... We all deserve 2nd chances right Dirty[/color]
wink.gif
indeed... but you're on #4 or 5

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Do NOT register a new account, use another member's account, or attempt to access the board in any way. Doing so will forfeit any chance of unbanishment. Otherwise, we leave the door open for all users to be unbanned provided they do not violate these terms.
but how do they show they can abide by the rules?...by sitting on the sidelines indefinitely?
[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Word... We all deserve 2nd chances right Dirty[/color]
wink.gif
indeed... but you're on #4 or 5
[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]I'm getting better though.
I've even l[/color][color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]earned to appreciate the work that it actually takes foryou to be a mod and do what you do, and I DON'T hate you anymore
happy.gif
.[/color]

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I remember having to go on ISS after being banned from NT. Worst month of my life...
tired.gif
[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Try being banned from July to October... UGH![/color]

I know this is a bit off topic but seing Dirty post like who is the main mod ? like the Boss if this make sense to anyone

I have an account since 2003 on ISS, mainly because NT didnt have a straight up registration and I didnt know it was a monthly acceptance, but for the time Iwas there(Year and a half) I must admit the board was really decent, I go back now and theres like a ridiculous amount of forums, and everyone seems to beunder 18. Only thing I give to the board now is there marketplace and that they have a mobile site...NT needs to have a M.NIKETALK.COM or something for on thego viewing.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cronicmole

I know this is a bit off topic but seing Dirty post like who is the main mod ? like the Boss if this make sense to anyone

Technically, it's Nelson C, but since he barely comes here, it's Method Man.

something happened to me i just PM'ed a mod and i was back i only use it to buy shoes i find more steals in ISS then NT i dont know why

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

I can't stand ISS. Even the color schemes bother the hell out of me.

The entire board just screams adolescent hypebeast, from the color scheme, to the emoticons, to the avys, to the posts...
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom