Being broke as hell unappreciation

I can see where your going but to make this post and then insulting someone for making a living by being a cheerleader in a another thread is a bithypocritical. You of all people should know how it is being in your situation, sorry but you get no respect from me.

No hate though and I wish you all the luck in the world and hope that you can get back to your feet quick.

Annnnnd the Suns didn't win the title! ZING!

Just kiddin....but if anything you should be thankful. You and your wife both safely made it out of the hospital, you through what sounds like a seriousillness/surgery and afterall -- you were blessed with a son! Money is just a means to buy things of physical worth -- but as long as you have your rent coveredand basic needs...I'd say you should appreciate your health, wife and son more.

Things always turn around when it seems nothing is going right.

Have you had any luck breaking in on the PA circuit?

very very very verrrrryyyyyy unappreciated. especially if you have a gf
smh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Hustle.

i know this is the cliche response on NT when it has to do with getting money but seriously in the thread starters position there is no way i wouldnt have reverted deep into the game-

you got strong will and determination...i woulda been walking on bank counters with an ak if i went thru any of that
embarassed.gif
i mean i hear what ya sayin. i couldnt handle bein broke like that myself. i get madd stressed b

Damn, I get stressed out when I can't find an account to transfer moneyinto.. I'd prolly dead myself in your situation or yeah, "hit the block."

I feel u man.Good luck and keep your head up! If anything else use your family as motivation.

MAn I am starting on 2008 in a bang. The company I work for screwed up every new hire since DEC paperwork, so I have yet to be paid to this day. Oh did Imention I am working in Kuwait, so no where near home (Texas). Yeah by the time get the issue straight, they will owe me close to 8G's. This sucks to dealwith this working with a billion dollar company.

Good luck on your up coming tests. You'll probably end up better off as a result of this change of course in your career. Unlike the Suns, your prospectsfor 2008 and 2009 seem pretty strong.
tongue.gif

I feel your pain man im in college and it seems like there is never opportunities for me to get money cuz i cant work because im an athlete but just pray andkeep god first and everything will work out man.

Back
Top Bottom