Being Broke Unappreciation

I have $136 to my name...damn shame...been trying to find a summer job for the last two weeks but haven't gotten any calls back yet

Feels bad man
frown.gif
...I aint been this short on funds since I was like 16

I have $136 to my name...damn shame...been trying to find a summer job for the last two weeks but haven't gotten any calls back yet

Feels bad man
frown.gif

Feel ya bro. Im suppose to be starting a job soon but they didnt give me a date. Im broke as hell right now.

Feel ya bro. Im suppose to be starting a job soon but they didnt give me a date. Im broke as hell right now.

Originally Posted by Mdotte

Man.....i got 10bucks to my name with a 198 dollar electric bill.

Son aint gonna be posting anymore after this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mdotte

Man.....i got 10bucks to my name with a 198 dollar electric bill.

Son aint gonna be posting anymore after this
laugh.gif

there's jobs out there but its the jobs no one wants to work people nowadays feel to proud to flip burgers or pick up trash but psh id be damned if im gonna let myself not be able to take care of myself or if i had a family support cause in the end making money> not having money

there's jobs out there but its the jobs no one wants to work people nowadays feel to proud to flip burgers or pick up trash but psh id be damned if im gonna let myself not be able to take care of myself or if i had a family support cause in the end making money> not having money

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Feels bad man
frown.gif
I feel you man...Im not broke, a student paying for school with this @%@@%$@# pt job plus insurance and other bills. Got me living paycheck to paycheck, I hate living like this. It seems like any extra money I have goes to gas
sick.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Feels bad man
frown.gif
I feel you man...Im not broke, a student paying for school with this @%@@%$@# pt job plus insurance and other bills. Got me living paycheck to paycheck, I hate living like this. It seems like any extra money I have goes to gas
sick.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

This blanket statement again

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

This blanket statement again

Back
Top Bottom