Being Done with Finals Appreciation Thread Vol. I told you it was coming

pimp.gif
that's all I have to say about that. Summer vacation! Woo...well... all one week of it
smh.gif
. Still feels good though...

Being done with finals is one of the best feelings in college, even if you gotta start right back up again.

I miss that %%%$. Breaks in college > vacations from work.

Originally Posted by yankees1129

you lucky bastards!
smh.gif
i'm done wednesday
eyes.gif

word me too. but i can't wait for that feeling tho..oh mannn.......[mclovin] i got a bonnnnerrrr [/mclovin]

It seriously feels soooooooooooo good. What makes it even better is the day I'm about to have. About to go get my Misa Campo autographed picture from my exlater. And she wrote a personal message to me. I'm hyped. But seriously end of exams >>> everything else at this point.
pimp.gif

15 minutes away from my last final for the year. Already wrote out the answerstwice this morning so I'm pretty ready. Can't wait to get that freedom feeling. Even though I'm taking summer classes in like 10 days. Can'twait for NOON. Gonna leave here hit the mall and pick up some apps. Summer job hunting here I COME!

I'll be able to appreciate this next week.
ohwell.gif

My first Final is in 2 hours and my last one is on Thursday...then it's freedom.
pimp.gif

I have my only final this week tomorrow night. SMH, I could have been home since last Wednesday had it not been for this test. Oh well, I still have to writetwo essays though for another class
laugh.gif
. I'll be working on those, and not study for the final because its only History.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

pimp.gif
that's all I have to say about that. Summer vacation! Woo... well... all one week of it
smh.gif

yea I got my last final tonight @ 6 and then summer courses begin 5/19
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

Damn you all. Quarter system got me for another few weeks.

Weird, I always assumed you went to Cal
Anyway, done Wednesday also. One paper and one final to go, but today's a free day so I'm going to enjoythe beginning of a beautiful week in the Bay. For you that are finished, how did you guys celebrate this year?

My finals start tomorrow and ends on Thursday. It's appreciated that it's over for about 2 weeks then you get anxious to see your grades.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Berkeley Boy wrote:

Damn you all. Quarter system got me for another few weeks.

Weird, I always assumed you went to Cal
Anyway, done Wednesday also. One paper and one final to go, but today's a free day so I'm going to enjoy
the beginning of a beautiful week in the Bay. For you that are finished, how did you guys celebrate this year?

Naw, Cal's too close to home for me. I was only born in berkeley (hence the name), but I was raised in Oakland.

But yeah, I had to get away. I'm at Cal Poly Pomona...

Originally Posted by Ghost703

pimp.gif
that's all I have to say about that. Summer vacation! Woo... well... all one week of it
smh.gif

yea I got my last final tonight @ 6 and then summer courses begin 5/19
tired.gif

Random but where do you go because thats the exact day my summer semester starts.

pimp.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
co-sign

[there, i co-signed you]

Back