Being Drunk and using your Credit/Debit card like it's a library card Unappreciation.

Hit up a local bar/lounge with my friends, according to a crumpled receipt I found in my jeans pockets, I dropped $400. Apparently I ordered two JohnnyBlues on the rocks during the night...the hell was I thinking? That's a freaking PS3 game.

I'm currently peeing the carbombs out of my bum. Pissazz FTL. FML. LOL.
We're all guilty of this.

Man when I get into a club already twisted I stay tryna make it rain
smh.gif
. Come Monday I'm like...

i have a friend just like this. dude is always popping up with rounds of drinks for everyone when he gets drunk. then the next day he will call me talkingabout how he doesnt remember running up a 300 dollar bar tab when he finds the receipt in his pocket.
laugh.gif

thats why its cash only at the club man. take what you're willing to part with and nothing more.

This happened both times I've gone to Vegas, and numerous times in L.A.

Nowadays, I just take the amount of cash that I'm willing to part with and leave the card at home.

Been there. Worst feeling in the world when you go through your pockets the next day and find a million receipts.
laugh.gif

Happened to me numerous times. Its worse when I knew I shouldnt of gone out that night in the first place cus I was broke tobegin with.

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Never happened to me. I always take $50 or less when I go out.
Same here I also drink before going to a club or bar so I do not have to buy a lot of drinks

Whenever I go out, its $40-80 in cash plus my I.D. nothing more...i might take my insurance card on nights when I know alcohol poisoning is a strongpossibility
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Hit up a local bar/lounge with my friends, according to a crumpled receipt I found in my jeans pockets, I dropped $400. Apparently I ordered two Johnny Blues on the rocks during the night...the hell was I thinking? That's a freaking PS3 game.

I'm currently peeing the carbombs out of my bum. Pissazz FTL. FML. LOL.
We're all guilty of this.

No we're not.

Back
Top Bottom