Being ugly unappreciation. Vol. nah man, we dont love you.

Are you wearing spandex denim?

Your hand looks like it's stuck in your pocket...

Stay confident. Get your confidence up and keep trying every bad chick you see. At least you attempted and got close enough thats more than most guys can say

but yea just the fact that you were in the building says enough about you. ride that out

Are you wearing spandex denim?

Your hand looks like it's stuck in your pocket...

Stay confident. Get your confidence up and keep trying every bad chick you see. At least you attempted and got close enough thats more than most guys can say

but yea just the fact that you were in the building says enough about you. ride that out

laugh.gif
your frame is completely wrong bro. you look uncomfortable up there. should've at least hoverhanded lima & put your arm around the chick in the yellow.

laugh.gif
your frame is completely wrong bro. you look uncomfortable up there. should've at least hoverhanded lima & put your arm around the chick in the yellow.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ these replies

But nah Im not gunna change nothing (im talking about my avy/sig). Ill get over it tomorrow.

But yea you guys are probably right. I put out a ++$!*+ energy, I will admit.

I am a Beta Male
ohwell.gif

Keep the critiques coming. I must learn!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ these replies

But nah Im not gunna change nothing (im talking about my avy/sig). Ill get over it tomorrow.

I am a Beta Male
ohwell.gif

Keep the critiques coming. I must learn!

Son, I really dont understand your self esteem issues. It's not like you're completely odd looking or deformed or nun. What's your problem? It's sickening.

Son, I really dont understand your self esteem issues. It's not like you're completely odd looking or deformed or nun. What's your problem? It's sickening.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
At least you're making light of the situation though...Seeing these girl threads on NT, some dudes would have probably committed suicide if this happened to them. You get some swag points for that.

Man don't let me ever get around any celebrity women. I swear to God I don't care how they receive my antics. I already know my paper isn't long enough for them to really care about me, so I'll have no problem showing my !!$.

I'd care more about the first impression I make on a cutie at the club than whatever impression I made on a celebrity.

Man thanks for making this post. This brightened a screwed up day.

Man don't let me ever get around any celebrity women. I swear to God I don't care how they receive my antics. I already know my paper isn't long enough for them to really care about me, so I'll have no problem showing my !!$.

I'd care more about the first impression I make on a cutie at the club than whatever impression I made on a celebrity.

Man thanks for making this post. This brightened a screwed up day.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

This. It aint like u some flava flav lil jon without shades lookin MF. self esteem shouldn't be a problem

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

This. It aint like u some flava flav lil jon without shades lookin MF. self esteem shouldn't be a problem

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
At least you're making light of the situation though...Seeing these girl threads on NT, some dudes would have probably committed suicide if this happened to them. You get some swag points for that.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ these replies

But nah Im not gunna change nothing. Ill get over it tomorrow.

I am a Beta Male
ohwell.gif
And there's your problem right there. Inability to adjust or change your negative attributes. I hope you enjoy Jergens and hard drives, that's all you'll get with that attitude.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ these replies

I am a Beta Male
ohwell.gif
And there's your problem right there. Inability to adjust or change your negative attributes. I hope you enjoy Jergens and hard drives, that's all you'll get with that attitude.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ these replies

I am a Beta Male
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was talking about my avy/sig man

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ these replies

I am a Beta Male
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was talking about my avy/sig man

Back
Top Bottom