Ben Baller gets Engaged vol.Congrats to an O.G

Daaaaaamnnn.

That was quite the read.

Still don't understand why you would be so quick to jump into a marriage with so much past baggage obviously still weighing on you all the time. And to me, if you need to make a blog post about an engagement, it should be for/about the girl you are engaged to and not the ex. That's just me tho.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif
....some people just don't kno how to keep there mouth shut and get put on re-re-reblast
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boi

Hold upppppppppp, did ben just say he smashed Megan Good?

And who's "edith?" I have a feeling its late80s. LOL

btw if u talkin about bringing Dom Kennedy back on NT.. DO IT!

Wouldn't be a Ben Baller post without a name drop
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boi

Hold upppppppppp, did ben just say he smashed Megan Good?

And who's "edith?" I have a feeling its late80s. LOL

btw if u talkin about bringing Dom Kennedy back on NT.. DO IT!

Wouldn't be a Ben Baller post without a name drop
laugh.gif

and speaking of 3 sides, Edi, please shut up your filthy mouth. I'm surprised you can still eat or talk with that thing, you got destroyed into smithereens too many times, THREE MANY TIMES!..... I still never went HAM on you here, just took it to !*#%#!@!, you are as dumb as dumb could be. getting smashed on camera several times? I still talk to DOM about it and we laugh! how many times did you call me or him during those few days? 100? bought him mad gear and kicks with your sugar daddy's money.....

and you kept eyeballing dumb #+% things in my house.... like OMG that's a real LV ipod case, that's like $350! like who cares Edith? you were on your menstrual cycle and then asked the homey's to hit you in the dairy air to make up for that? smfh! what's worse is you got tagged teamed and then the team left without even busting on you because you were that disgusting. you couldn't have forgot all that already, because it seems as if there were a lotta new people here now. chill. leave well enough alone. I got all 3 sides of that story and don't make me bring DOM back in here. go away for another year maybe more people will forget.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and speaking of 3 sides, Edi, please shut up your filthy mouth. I'm surprised you can still eat or talk with that thing, you got destroyed into smithereens too many times, THREE MANY TIMES!..... I still never went HAM on you here, just took it to !*#%#!@!, you are as dumb as dumb could be. getting smashed on camera several times? I still talk to DOM about it and we laugh! how many times did you call me or him during those few days? 100? bought him mad gear and kicks with your sugar daddy's money.....

and you kept eyeballing dumb #+% things in my house.... like OMG that's a real LV ipod case, that's like $350! like who cares Edith? you were on your menstrual cycle and then asked the homey's to hit you in the dairy air to make up for that? smfh! what's worse is you got tagged teamed and then the team left without even busting on you because you were that disgusting. you couldn't have forgot all that already, because it seems as if there were a lotta new people here now. chill. leave well enough alone. I got all 3 sides of that story and don't make me bring DOM back in here. go away for another year maybe more people will forget.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

congrats Ben, real G stuff right there...played his cards right and won

It must have been hard putting up with that stuff for so long, but in the long run you came out winning 

and good karma comes to good people like yourself

with a real heart. *raises hat*

HOLD UP.

BEN BALLER. I been a fan of yours for a few years now...but you look like a SUPER lame. 

That was an amazing story and I wish that on NOBODY. Frankly...only you know what parts of that you're lying about and on that point, I don't care... But you went about that wrong and all the hate you got on NT just today was warranted whether or not you agree with it.

Its the internet bruh. When are dudes gonna learn to stop airing themselves out. If you care so much to post it we CLEARLY pinched a nerve. You set yourself up to explain all of this.  The best way to !#%% on somebody is to KEEP winning and NEVER acknowledge them. EVER. You look like a bitter immature teenager who is mad his toes got stepped on and decided to flaunt around like anyone really and truly cares. It makes you look weak. I'm not calling you weak but it MAKES YOU LOOK WEAK. 

Furthermore if you felt pressure from your girl to validate your relationship to the world...EFF HER!!! Do you homie. If you love your girl, LOVE HER. You don't need any chick who has to validate her existence to everyone else. You parading each other around like that. What type of display is that? Its CORNY. 

Best of luck in the marriage though. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

congrats Ben, real G stuff right there...played his cards right and won

It must have been hard putting up with that stuff for so long, but in the long run you came out winning 

and good karma comes to good people like yourself

with a real heart. *raises hat*

HOLD UP.

BEN BALLER. I been a fan of yours for a few years now...but you look like a SUPER lame. 

That was an amazing story and I wish that on NOBODY. Frankly...only you know what parts of that you're lying about and on that point, I don't care... But you went about that wrong and all the hate you got on NT just today was warranted whether or not you agree with it.

Its the internet bruh. When are dudes gonna learn to stop airing themselves out. If you care so much to post it we CLEARLY pinched a nerve. You set yourself up to explain all of this.  The best way to !#%% on somebody is to KEEP winning and NEVER acknowledge them. EVER. You look like a bitter immature teenager who is mad his toes got stepped on and decided to flaunt around like anyone really and truly cares. It makes you look weak. I'm not calling you weak but it MAKES YOU LOOK WEAK. 

Furthermore if you felt pressure from your girl to validate your relationship to the world...EFF HER!!! Do you homie. If you love your girl, LOVE HER. You don't need any chick who has to validate her existence to everyone else. You parading each other around like that. What type of display is that? Its CORNY. 

Best of luck in the marriage though. 

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

HOLD UP.

Shut up dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

HOLD UP.

Shut up dude
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom