BEN BALLER gets his own Web Series! FIRST EP IS OUT!

Those noniced Jesus's were not hollow and knowing how Ye is they were probably made of 18k+ gold. The big Horus was close to pure gold.
Ben doesn't like anything of lower quality leaving his shop period. He'd rather just make the piece smaller. He had to bend his rules a couple years ago when times were rough and had to make black rhodium plated silver pieces though.

Skepticalhippo.

Ben Baller show is really awful. So scripted and over acted.

1) D list celeb wants jewels
2) Meet D list celeb and quote a fake price
3) Meet with cousin and have fake talk about price
4) Pick up piece
5) Deliver piece

Last edited:
The format of the show does seem super fake, and Im not hating on Ben. I already said I admire his hustle, he seems like an amazing business man.
But 6 minutes per episode? Its so rushed. We learn absolutely nothing about Ben the person on the show. We dont see him doing anything except the same routine for every customer.

Its all so quick like LISHMAN said. All the convo's between them all seem so awkward and quiet, especially him and his cousin.

Im still tuning in every week to see the different pieces, but it would be nice if Ben gave us a little bit more content other than the fact that he dips the pieces into Rhodium.

As viewers, we'd like to know more not only about him but also his business. Maybe expand each ep by like 2 or 3 minutes just to give us a little bit of a look into his life OUTSIDE of those specific sales, just to see how crazy it really is being contacted by celebs non-stop.

The format of the show does seem super fake, and Im not hating on Ben. I already said I admire his hustle, he seems like an amazing business man.
But 6 minutes per episode? Its so rushed. We learn absolutely nothing about Ben the person on the show. We dont see him doing anything except the same routine for every customer.
Its all so quick like LISHMAN said. All the convo's between them all seem so awkward and quiet, especially him and his cousin.
Im still tuning in every week to see the different pieces, but it would be nice if Ben gave us a little bit more content other than the fact that he dips the pieces into Rhodium.
As viewers, we'd like to know more not only about him but also his business. Maybe expand each ep by like 2 or 3 minutes just to give us a little bit of a look into his life OUTSIDE of those specific sales, just to see how crazy it really is being contacted by celebs non-stop.

Completely agree.

Wentz got that "please pay with cash" discount.

$7500 for that seemed pricey. It was also an ehh piece. could have came with an ill script instead of regular print

$7500 for that seemed pricey. It was also an ehh piece. could have came with an ill script instead of regular print

lol it's a 6 minute webisode. you guys are expecting some saving private ryan x the host x the wire x lost x wu tang clan :smh:
it's a nice way to kill time while i eat my proatmeal :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom