Ben Baller getting cheated on?? VOL: SAY IT AINT SO

I was on this site Thedirty.com and the first thing that pops up is Sasha Singleton Cheating on Ben Baller...Its a gossip site so take it with a grain of salt
http://thedirty.com/2009/07/08/sasha-singleton-is-cheating-on-ben-baller/

THE DIRTY ARMY: nik, heres somethin thatll be of good use for ur site. aight check it, im a promoter for a very high profile club in vegas andthese two bangin little hunnies come thru. i introduce myself n likewise for them, their names were sasha n amber. we kickit 4 a bit, her girl amber told meshe wuz gettin married or sum sh*t so i just assumed 2 hit on amber n let tha newlywed 2 be b good… but that aint what she wanted, hahaa after a few drinksgirlie (sasha) starts touchin up on me n wont take her eyes off me! no joke tha girl wanted it badd. i was like whatever ok n didnt think 2 much of it (i seethis kinda sh*t on tha regular). w/o gettin into to much detail, sasha gets kicked outa the club 4 gettin a lil 2 wild, we hit up Drais (me, sasha, amber) fora bit n get ****d up a lil more then next thing i kno sasha is kissin me n grabbin my **** every time her friend amber looks tha other way. im with it at thispoint cuz if her man aint pleasin her, im down 2 do tha job! i go back 2 their hotel room, theyre smashed, im smashed, sasha starts kissin up on me, kissinleads 2 one thing, one thing lead 2 another, then we ba*gin! best part is her girl amber got up in wit us too! i heard her bf's name mentioned a coupletimes, i googled him, hez a little korean jeweler, on top of it i see him on ur site 2day! funny sh*t cuz. true story tho, got plentya witnesses if she wanaact like nothin happened. yo ben "baller" peep game, learn how 2 satisfy ur lady boii!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Swag Surfer

Duuuuuuh. His ugly %*% only got chose cause of the bling bling and $$$$$$$$$$$
grin.gif

Straight Cold
laugh.gif

Nik Richie was the first to break the Barkley DUI, hes pretty on top of his stuff....this is from a random dude though so IDK

Anybody can get cheated on regardless of what you have and who you are. I believe it

Anyone can type anything over the internet and Ben has a lot of haters.

Plus I don't get joy in another man's pain. Unless he's my enemy...

But still.

2vdo4tx.jpg

smh.gif

Someone hit up Baller's Twitter with a link to this post... Man, if this is a joke it's pretty #@%%@! up to try and ruin a marriage that's init's early stages. I guess cats will do anything to be seen nowadays.

But yeah this will def. be epic... Someone que up that MJ popcorn gif ASAP.
nerd.gif

EDIT:

Back
Top Bottom