ben baller just dropped a name dropping atom bomb on the combat jack show podcast

BANG
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Wow that team YNS brings me back
mean.gif
Will be using that in my acronym rotation again. Really wish I was here for the Megan Good pic tho. And that dude who said google you lyin Ive tried that many a time when it gets brought up to no avail

I was like 15-16 during the height of Ben Baller's NT days, and like 19 when his personal life fell to shambles live on the internet.

Those were some special times, and Ben Baller played a role in it just like the Diplomats, Sean Taylor, and Gilbert Arenas amongst many other people/places/things of that time.

It's less about Ben Baller the man, and more about Ben Baller the cultural/historical marker for me.

He was definitely the man, though. And I'm glad to see him doing it still at a high level.
That was something else man. Unreal. Props to Ben for handling it like a G once he was able to confirm it. 

honestly ive always found ben baller entertaining

i said it before long ago but he reminds me of an asian camron

an at the end of the day i just cant hate on ppl livin life an gettin it out here..........even with some minor bluffs in their stories

i troll a lot too in real life but its all in good fun, i get along with a lot of ppl with psychopath traits though

Last edited:
Can someone explain the summer league thing? Dudes on here planned a takeover or something?

lmaooo yup

"do you want some pharrell dunks size 8 and a half I need gas money" :rofl:

Bruh lol ...cant believe this was 6 years ago

That feel when youre watching something live and then you send an email and then them reading it out loud on air a couple of seconds later lmao
Then the embarrassment of actually realizing saying feet size is wrong lol
One of the coolest moments of my internet life lol

WHAT??? WHAT EVEN IS THAT????

laugh.gif

This thread delivers....

The Ninjahood Summer League picture sizing reference gets me every time.

Last edited:
Nba jacked the Orlando summer league coverage after all the love Dante and galante got :smh:

They was only showing Vegas summer league on tv back then

In this thread:

Actual evidence of how much better Niketalk was in its glory days.

When NT took over that site The JJB and it turned out to just be the female counterpart to NT :lol:

When Boxden and Misc tried to come at us, to no avail :lol:

When Menace5star and (i think) SikWithIt (some tall goofy lookin white dude who was tryna get on the real world) held the most ratchet NYC summits.

When ShortyPop blew up, and Supreme had to send them a check for 30 racks just to get them to stop proving how unoriginal they were for that box logo (Supreme actually jacked their whole steez from an old pop artist from the 80's named Barbara Kruger).

When Goldenarmz became the leader of the other site, hell when the other site was in its prime.

.....Like a Pimp.

Yo, my adolescence was so interesting thanks to NT.

Let's get back to this, ya'll. Let's be a COMMUNITY, again. Not just a bunch of dudes arguing about race and religion all the time. Not just a bunch of kids complaining about how older people don't like them. There's a reason we don't like you, by the way. It's not your fault, though. It really is older people's fault that you guys suck. **** was just too easy for ya'll so none of you guys had to really develop personalities. But that's neither here nor there.
We used to plan these huge endeavors, then work out the logistics, then execute them. It was like Fight Club, for real.

Tap, tap, pull, guys.

Tap, tap, pull :pimp:

Last edited:
Anyone remember when dudes on here were trying to organize a NT summit in Vegas for the entire community?

This was probably 3-4 years ago

^^ Ain't gonna happen, b. It's like being a college grad and going back to party 10 years later (which ironically I just did :lol:). Yeah you have fun, but it just doesn't have the same feeling and allure that it did when you were younger.

But I feel where you're coming from though.

In this thread:

When NT took over that site The JJB and it turned out to just be the female counterpart to NT :lol:

When Boxden and Misc tried to come at us, to no avail :lol:

When Menace5star and (i think) SikWithIt (some tall goofy lookin white dude who was tryna get on the real world) held the most ratchet NYC summits.

When ShortyPop blew up, and Supreme had to send them a check for 30 racks just to get them to stop proving how unoriginal they were for that box logo (Supreme actually jacked their whole steez from an old pop artist from the 80's named Barbara Kruger).

When Goldenarmz became the leader of the other site, hell when the other site was in its prime.

.....Like a Pimp.

Let's get back to this, ya'll. Let's be a COMMUNITY, again. Not just a bunch of dudes arguing about race and religion all the time. Not just a bunch of kids complaining about how older people don't like them. There's a reason we don't like you, by the way. It's not your fault, though. It really is older people's fault that you guys suck. **** was just too easy for ya'll so none of you guys had to really develop personalities. But that's neither here nor there.
We used to plan these huge endeavors, then work out the logistics, then execute them. It was like Fight Club, for real.

Tap, tap, pull, guys.

Tap, tap, pull :pimp:

I look back and can't believe the time I wasted on here and even now on twitter with the same people. :lol:

I think Ben is a mix of truth and embellishment. Got some legit ****, but will add some extra to make it grandiose.

In this thread:

When NT took over that site The JJB and it turned out to just be the female counterpart to NT
laugh.gif

When Boxden and Misc tried to come at us, to no avail
laugh.gif

.....Like a Pimp.

Tap, tap, pull, guys.

Tap, tap, pull
pimp.gif
Back in the days was no JOKE ....

You get snitched on and Band - You had that waiting period before you can post back. If you tried to create a different account, you had to be approved by the mods. You was a little to wreckless BAND IP. LoL

None of that troll BS ... However, some of these cats still here or recently posting again - were some snitch - you disagree with their views and they would snipe your *** for TOS to get you band.

Back
Top Bottom