Ben Baller states, "NT used me as much as I used them" VOL: You srs Ben?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Too many slurpers on this site. Anytime somebody comes around and "shows" they have all this money, cars etc etc. Yall get to "omg, what do u do, how can I be like u, your so mucky, I'm changing my major omg, can I pm u". Then they get exposed and yall got the u sure santa clause not real face. I'd have my chest poked out too, all these damn nt groupies

Nah when they get exposed ****** come out the woodwork like "man I knew he was lying this whole time it was obvious blah blah blah" :lol:

I can't even lie tho as a 14-15 year old Ben had me wanting to be a jeweler he was the ultimate flexer

It would be funny when people would start doubting he would come through and stunt even harder dropping names of random celebrities, etc :smh: :lol:

He was def using NT to kinda "push" LRG tho I remember how geeked dudes were when he showed those phone pouches :rofl:
i remember that :lol:

i kinda wanted one :lol:

:rofl:

Dog, he had NT in a FRENZY over those pouches. :lol:

That's why this thread is hilarious to me.  Dudes straight jocked Ben's products, took his free giveaway stuff, attended summits he paid for and they still have bad **** to say about dude.  

Who specifically did though? I can probably say 99% of anyone east of California has never been impacted or benefited from Ben's visits here.

Let's be real.

Think bigger than that, man.  It isn't really about his stories, the pics he shared, his jewelry, etc.

This is Niketalk....a forum dedicated to sneakers.  Just go back through dude's history with sneakers and tell me he (along with AMC) hasn't had an impact on the culture.  Can I say I benefited from that?  Maybe, maybe not.  But the IMPACT is there, regardless of whether or not you feel he's a d-bag.  Personally, I was never a fan of his arrogant e-persona, but I always enjoyed his sneaker-related stories, pics, etc.  And his personal life stories were good for the laughs, but I never put much stock into the whole celebrity thing.  

Like I said before in this thread, no d-ride, but the dude has had an impact on the sneaker culture.  Whether or not you want to acknowledge that is entirely up to you.
i aint NEVER in my life liked or got into a shoe because ben baller liked it or put me on
u trippin

I bought that dead srs hoodie back in the day cause Ye rocked it. I had no clue who Ben baller was at the time.

He seems like a ok guy based off his YouTube videos and instagram Comes off as trying to hard at times tho.

I'm interested in Megan's Goods as well :nerd:

Last edited:

Too many slurpers on this site. Anytime somebody comes around and "shows" they have all this money, cars etc etc. Yall get to "omg, what do u do, how can I be like u, your so mucky, I'm changing my major omg, can I pm u". Then they get exposed and yall got the u sure santa clause not real face. I'd have my chest poked out too, all these damn nt groupies

Nah when they get exposed ****** come out the woodwork like "man I knew he was lying this whole time it was obvious blah blah blah"
laugh.gif

I can't even lie tho as a 14-15 year old Ben had me wanting to be a jeweler he was the ultimate flexer

It would be funny when people would start doubting he would come through and stunt even harder dropping names of random celebrities, etc
mean.gif
laugh.gif

He was def using NT to kinda "push" LRG tho I remember how geeked dudes were when he showed those phone pouches
roll.gif
i remember that
laugh.gif

i kinda wanted one
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Dog, he had NT in a FRENZY over those pouches. 
laugh.gif

That's why this thread is hilarious to me.  Dudes straight jocked Ben's products, took his free giveaway stuff, attended summits he paid for and they still have bad **** to say about dude.  

Who specifically did though? I can probably say 99% of anyone east of California has never been impacted or benefited from Ben's visits here.

Let's be real.
Think bigger than that, man.  It isn't really about his stories, the pics he shared, his jewelry, etc.

This is Niketalk....a forum dedicated to sneakers.  Just go back through dude's history with sneakers and tell me he (along with AMC) hasn't had an impact on the culture.  Can I say I benefited from that?  Maybe, maybe not.  But the IMPACT is there, regardless of whether or not you feel he's a d-bag.  Personally, I was never a fan of his arrogant e-persona, but I always enjoyed his sneaker-related stories, pics, etc.  And his personal life stories were good for the laughs, but I never put much stock into the whole celebrity thing.  

Like I said before in this thread, no d-ride, but the dude has had an impact on the sneaker culture.  Whether or not you want to acknowledge that is entirely up to you.
i aint NEVER in my life liked or got into a shoe because ben baller liked it or put me on
u trippin
Where did I say that though?  
laugh.gif

I'm not saying he wore a shoe and everyone wanted it.  Not at all.  I already kinda broke it down earlier in this thread.  Think trends, not necessarily a specific shoe or style.  SB craze?  Custom sneakers?  HUGE collections?  

And I'm not saying he was the only one out there doing/impacting those things.  He was just one of the first to do it ONLINE, when the sneaker forum thing was still kinda in its infancy. 

Nah when they get exposed ****** come out the woodwork like "man I knew he was lying this whole time it was obvious blah blah blah" :lol:

It would be funny when people would start doubting he would come through and stunt even harder dropping names of random celebrities, etc :smh: :lol:

He was def using NT to kinda "push" LRG tho I remember how geeked dudes were when he showed those phone pouches :rofl:
i remember that :lol:

i kinda wanted one :lol:

:rofl:

Dog, he had NT in a FRENZY over those pouches. :lol:

Let's be real.

Like I said before in this thread, no d-ride, but the dude has had an impact on the sneaker culture.  Whether or not you want to acknowledge that is entirely up to you[/B]

u trippin

Where did I say that though?  :lol:

I'm not saying he wore a shoe and everyone wanted it.  Not at all.  I already kinda broke it down earlier in this thread.  Think trends, not necessarily a specific shoe or style.  SB craze?  Custom sneakers?  HUGE collections?  

And I'm not saying he was the only one out there doing/impacting those things.  He was just one of the first to do it ONLINE, when the sneaker forum thing was still kinda in its infancy. 

what i bolded is what i thought u were emplying
if not my bad

Last edited:
their was a moment he did elevate LRg on here with the jason hoodys… but i dont know how that effected the millions of other who werent on nt at the time

roll.gif

I saw Meagan at an And1 Tournament YEARS AGO and I was mad thirsty too lol,. Got a pic and a hug though
pimp.gif

She's like the girl from the wonder years or all three girls from Saved by the Bell and Topanga.  The ultimate young mans wishlist

I still have no idea who Ben Baller is, just here for Meagon Good pics, it's a lonely snow day, my inbox is open

he previewed the sweater here if i recall right its right around the time bape was popping with the full zipup hoodys

I remember he said he had some black kids and also hooped/played football at Cal. :lol:

Yes, bruh. He even took a close up of the rabbit with a big white bar to edit out the lips.

I remember it like it was yesterday. He was posting pics of him, Megan Good, and Gabrielle Union hanging out getting drunk in his crib.

Then later on that day it was just pics of him and Megan, then ish got super real.

Those were the good old days, though, when NT was like a secret society and nobody even snitched or posted pics elsewhere. I was a kid but that's when HT spawned off and mad NTers were making those "Gettin It Crackin" threads. Some with broads that y'all are breasting over in that Draya thread, but a lot with dusty neighborhood thots.

Either way, there's a real reason why people say NT just ain't like it used to be.

Long Live B/H/S

I was a contributor over at B/H/S :smokin

shot out to garmz!

reps....."what you eat dont make me ish" 

Hahaha, are y'all on NT payroll or something?

Most of you **** on him every chance you get what do you expect him to say lol, same with wale.

That whole slurping thing is correct though, it's disgusting how people take life advice from someone they don't know because they post a nice car. It's even funnier when they get exposed.

Same with gold street capital, so many of yall feel like battered wives after reading that thread. Hell a few was still in disbelief. I wish he would come back and leak the pms from some of u. Changing majors and taking life advice from a complete stranger. That just let's u know a fancy car impresses u dudes. What's the other other dude from Vegas young Hollywood something... yall rode his nuts too. Everybody on this site is a equal to me whether u are unemployed or a millionaire. I only know 1 dude off nt in real life so I only believe a fraction of what I see on here.

Not to derail the thread... but i was watching a professor griff session on youtube the other day and he said they as in illuminati knocked off the LRG founder due to him not wanting get down with the team. Im a NT OG and i know him and BB were cool. Not sure if anyone has any insight on what took place surrounding his passing...

you know why people bought that ugly old hoodie
View media item 800686

This right here. Ben Baller was a person with good networking skills. He these skills on NT where he pushed a product that was already hot to a community who was always looking for the next hot thing in streetwear anyways. That Dead Serious Hoodie thread was huge. He gave away an LRG sidekick or 2 along with a few limited LRG t-shirts and made it look like he was a great guy for doing so. Even though NT gave his companies more free promotion than anywhere else could have. His stories were good but like everyone said he was arrogant and a name-dropper who fed off props.

He did not start the SB craze or air forces or any of that ****.

The weird part of all this is to my knowledge, his most successful days are post-NT, so why bring it up is what I wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom