Ben Baller Tells The Truth About Sasha Singleton Vol. We All Knew It Wouldn't Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
eek.gif
OMG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THAT .GIF....DAMN I WONDER HOW BEN FEELS READING ALL THIS.

THERES NO WAY HE'S RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD....NOW THAT NTERS PUT HIM ON BLAST...

HOMIES A FRONTER....HOW HE GONNA TRY TO ETHER HER ON HIS BLOG BUT SCARED TO DEFEND HIMSELF ON NT...WHICH ANY OTHER THREAD HE'D BE FIRST TO WRITE APARAGRAPH...

WE ALL KNOW YOUR READING THE THREAD...NT IS YOUR LIFE.

WHY WOULD YOU WIFE THIS??? SMH

Ben showing more of his insecurity on his blog.

pass the heineken... and mind yo business

man I been seein a lotta jibberish about my personal love life on blogs/forums being forwarded to me by friends, fans and lurkers, etc.... (Tila went out withhunting for a sugar daddy, Tila's doin this, Ben's doin that.... the time and effort spent, even if it was 5 minutes? loser type %!##, some things werelightweight funny, but some people are reaching too hard and to pathetic levels.
If you're getting laid, you're out having fun, you're doing something positive with your life, you don't have any jealousy or envy or hate inyour heart, then you will overstand what I mean. I will be the 1st person to laugh at %!## no matter how !$$*@# up it is about myself. BUT nobody can clown meharder than I can. trust me..... My life is still a dream, I can choose to make it miserable or continue to make it greater.

FYI, I'm not dating Tila, she's one of my best friends. I'm not dating anyone, I'm not even in that mode of chasing some snatch right now...I'm on a goal chase to make sure my cipher is secured and happy. I'm all about cleansing my seoul of $#%@$+%$. I had to change my phone # 3x this monthalone and honestly it feels good because I would say close to 40,000 people(not a joke) had my # , but now if my phone rings, I know it's definitelysomeone I want to talk to. It was about that time to detox from any negative $#%@$+%$. The last 5 days have been really good and honestly, for those who REALLYREALLY NEED TO REACH ME? like 911? I'm not that hard to get a hold of. You can call the store, or if there's a will, there's a way. If I don'tget back to you, it doesn't mean I hate you, it means I just don't feel like talking to you right now.

So anyways, I love how people DO NOT READ, but they love to look at pics and assume or misunderstand how I LIVE MY LIFE. I'm grown, I take fullresponsibility for my actions and I've never been afraid to admit blame. I live in a small condo, but in a nice neighborhood because I don't need muchand I used to have a 4 bedroom spot that was useless to me. I like having just enough space, BUT I love having nice cars, thats my thing; CARS! it's been apassion of mine since I was a baby. I was a fan of the ferrari daytona and lotus espirit since the early james bond days in the 70's.... thats just how Ilike to live. Now, I definitely chilled out REAL HARD after my b-day party(it was dumb to spend 20k in a night and it was all about graduating from thatclublife, going out with a bang and acknowledging that I'm over that %!## and it's out of my system). I cut down spending on BS and slowed down thisyear especially after the baby news and I'm not mad at all. how could I be? I'm endorsed by the illest clothing brand that drapes me from hats, shirts,tees, jackets, pants, denim, underwear and socks, etc! I'm also endorsed by the illest sneaker brand and I get checks.... and I still like to eat wellwhenever I want to.

NOW!!!!!!!!!!! peep game:
this is what is *$*@!#! funny to me. I never faked anyone out(not no girl, nobody) about my lifestyle and had anyone think I was perpetrating a fraud orfronting about unattainable amounts of cheese. (in fact for those who know me, may say I actually downplay it) I'm definitely NOT broke, but you know whois? ....... deezzzzzaaammm! wow! MAN how are you gonna ask your hyung for a loan for $10k you shipsekki? for an apt? and say it's for your moms business,her small little cafe? don't play dumb, it's toooo late in the day for that. real talk. Lying and telling girls you got a trust fund? smfh. You pushingan old lexus IS/GS? Now, there's nothing wrong with that, but you portray and project a totally different image.... just saying, my boy's dad ownsDreamworks and pushes a prius, I'm very proud of those who do that(sarcasm), good for them but us koreans are NOT THE MOST HUMBLE PEOPLE. There ain't aperson on earth who has called me out on some chips and didn't get taken for the pot. I keeps it 1000 for peeps. It's like a deeper and deeper holethis person keeps digging. I'm telling you, leave well enough alone. Life ain't about money, it definitely brings security in ways and convenience forsure, but I've said this thousands of times, I've been rich and depressed.
I've said all I can say.... in fact, I've said more than I can say. JESUS.

laugh.gif
ben
smh.gif

WERE U AT? I KNO U HIDING IN A TREE ON THE SKIRTS, LURKIN, WERE U AT?
laugh.gif

I JUST WANT HIM TO POST, MANY "LULZ"

like, what is he doin givin out his number out on myspace? ben a cool dude though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom