BEN BALLER'S UPGRADE

Originally Posted by habib77fm

this guy is such a tool...his chick cheats on him on the reg. Just like all the chicks he's been with. I feel sorry for him....
This new chick cheats on him too? Think it's time to go after a new type of woman...

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

get off the mans nuts
co-sign
Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

and let him live..
but thats what he lives for...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by habib77fm

this guy is such a tool...his chick cheats on him on the reg. Just like all the chicks he's been with. I feel sorry for him....
This new chick cheats on him too? Think it's time to go after a new type of woman...
She Touched It In Vegas...Part 2?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

I think it's lame to follow another man's sex life... just throwing that out there.. carry on...
When you don't have a sex life--like 70% of NTer's thats what happens.

I'm not even going to lie, I think she's very average. I just don't hold women to high regard, and to me without make-up like real los angeles women, she just a cereal box with ****, her face is extremely average, and the fact that she swags on such an average face says gassed up for no reason, like ugly chicks on twitter with followers. The blonde in the gif on the other hand is pretty nice, but this girl, import model or not, if I saw her in a bar, I would no way even approach her before other more beautiful girls.

I bet celebrities have a different life looking at other celebs and who they're dating. Orlando Bloom be in a secret forum message board for celebs only, everyone flaming on Ben Baller for the fact he pickin up 4's and 5's with 34's, waste of money spent on Ben's part. Develop a style, get that swag, even though you ugly as dirt Ben, get better women than that. I'm more frustrated that he's wasting the opportunity God gave him with all that money being an ugly simp with no game. My interracial lady in o.c. back in elementary school now that she's grown and legal would own that wack chick all day.

Ben's new girl is cute but god damn how much did he paid for his ex boobs ? Those melon look almost as big as her head

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

I'm not even going to lie, I think she's very average. I just don't hold women to high regard, and to me without make-up like real los angeles women, she just a cereal box with ****, her face is extremely average, and the fact that she swags on such an average face says gassed up for no reason, like ugly chicks on twitter with followers. The blonde in the gif on the other hand is pretty nice, but this girl, import model or not, if I saw her in a bar, I would no way even approach her before other more beautiful girls.

I bet celebrities have a different life looking at other celebs and who they're dating. Orlando Bloom be in a secret forum message board for celebs only, everyone flaming on Ben Baller for the fact he pickin up 4's and 5's with 34's, waste of money spent on Ben's part. Develop a style, get that swag, even though you ugly as dirt Ben, get better women than that. I'm more frustrated that he's wasting the opportunity God gave him with all that money being an ugly simp with no game. My interracial lady in o.c. back in elementary school now that she's grown and legal would own that wack chick all day.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude you're like 16

what he needs to do is to korea and bring him a real chick, this just looks like the same story...

roll.gif
@ anyone hating.  Please post up something youve smashed that's even remotely in her neighborhood of hottness.   Heck, post up someone even remotely in the hotness neighborhood of the chicks Ive smashed
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
to you salty gentlemen. 

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom