BEN BALLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAH ON PEREZHILTON

yea Saku you seem Salty. I hang out with people with no talent who can buy things they cant deserve for no reason.

ill tell Paris, drop that top and ride this wave baby owwwwwwwww. my friends can be your friends and we can all be friends.

roll.gif
roll.gif

#505 - HBW says - reply to this

Hai dirty and king crux, dunt wurry cuz i'll make the hollandaise sauce on your eggs bene'diccc't

#502 - Purple Face says - reply to this

LULZZ im so gay n try so hard to be funny on NT, even though I am not. I never post my piC cuz i dont want to get flamed EL OH EL.P OMG EVENING CHAPS

#506 - Method Man says - reply to this

Its pictures like these that make me realize just how big of a douche bag I really am. That and Bastitch banged my wife.

#512 - The Game says - reply to this

I want my chain back you Earthworm Jim looking $$%$!@%#%$#$!

#516 - Ben Ballers Conscious says - reply to this

Why is everyone laughing at me? Is it my baby blue LRG jacket that is sooo SICK and will not release until 2050, but I got one! Or is it my squinty eyes that i'm squinting even more to make it look like I don't speak a lick of english? Wait…Am I supposed to be even thinking in english???

#518 - CHAMPIONHOOD says - reply to this

Hello I always take photos sitting on my bed
I have a zillion new era's
and a revolver

#520 - Mayor of KFC says - reply to this

Id love to get a taste of that fine ben baller, Im so ugly and greasy, just ask all the 13 year old i try to sleep with…mmmm tasty

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What is wrong with yall?!

Originally Posted by Saku039

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

so its cool to hang out with madden and paris hilton. i wonder whats to talk about?
u mad?

no of coarse not. being critical and being jealous do not necessarily go hand in hand.
hes mad

never mad. but i would be envious if he was hang out with a guy like anthony bourdain or a woman like monica belluci. now you i dont know. if you can see reasoning where i should be mad about this, then you must be a good charlotte fan and simple life fan. nice entertainment.

Stop_Sign.JPG

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

so its cool to hang out with madden and paris hilton. i wonder whats to talk about?
u mad?

no of coarse not. being critical and being jealous do not necessarily go hand in hand.
hes mad

never mad. but i would be envious if he was hang out with a guy like anthony bourdain or a woman like monica belluci. now you i dont know. if you can see reasoning where i should be mad about this, then you must be a good charlotte fan and simple life fan. nice entertainment.
a little mad?

Originally Posted by StarBucks GTD

roll.gif
roll.gif

#505 - HBW says - reply to this

Hai dirty and king crux, dunt wurry cuz i'll make the hollandaise sauce on your eggs bene'diccc't

Its pictures like these that make me realize just how big of a douche bag I really am. That and Bastitch banged my wife.

#512 - The Game says - reply to this

I want my chain back you Earthworm Jim looking ##%#+*++$*%%!

Why is everyone laughing at me? Is it my baby blue LRG jacket that is sooo SICK and will not release until 2050, but I got one! Or is it my squinty eyes that i'm squinting even more to make it look like I don't speak a lick of english? Wait…Am I supposed to be even thinking in english???

#518 - CHAMPIONHOOD says - reply to this

Hello I always take photos sitting on my bed
I have a zillion new era's
and a revolver

#520 - Mayor of KFC says - reply to this

Id love to get a taste of that fine ben baller, Im so ugly and greasy, just ask all the 13 year old i try to sleep with…mmmm tasty

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What is wrong with yall?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

And you know the real Method Man's reply would be about 10 more paragraphs.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

NT is ruthless today.
laugh.gif

1. #526 - oh snapps says - reply to this

hey ben do you have some 3s
    icon_wink.gif
    " class="wp-smiley">

1. #532 - STEVE from ISS says - reply to this

hello I created a shoe messageboard that looks like Niketalk its called ISS.
    But its gray.
    We get all of our info from Niketalk, and news never surfaces at ISS.
    I also opened up a store called SOLE BAR
    We don't serve alcohol there though.
    But we still call it a bar. Sounds cool huh?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hello I created a shoe messageboard that looks like Niketalk its called ISS.
But its gray.
We get all of our info from Niketalk, and news never surfaces at ISS.
I also opened up a store called SOLE BAR
We don't serve alcohol there though.
But we still call it a bar. Sounds cool huh?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom