BEN BALLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAH ON PEREZHILTON

Originally Posted by hai tu

don't worry ben. You are definitely NOT a celebrity. You are that dude in the corner of the pics with the big stars buddy. You will never be a celebrity as long as you grin your metal teeth like its cool.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

don't worry ben. You are definitely NOT a celebrity. You are that dude in the corner of the pics with the big stars buddy. You will never be a celebrity as long as you grin your metal teeth like its cool.

eek.gif
laugh.gif

that was metal in his teeth?

Dude looked like he used some crazy toothpaste whitener

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

eek.gif
laugh.gif

haha. haha. haha. haha. very funny. haha. haha.

Originally Posted by Saku039

eek.gif
laugh.gif

dude dont even start this again

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Why do you try so hard to be funny?

Originally Posted by MvP07

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Why do you try so hard to be funny?
i wasn't trying hard. I was just saying how it looked like he was using teeth whitener

anything ben does he will be praised on this board...keep doing ya thing homie.
Exactly. Haters will be haters. I mean look at this cat... he devoted his entire day on this thread.
laugh.gif
SMH wow.
eb1352a243d475c9068e6402c2769300dcc279c.jpg

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Exactly. Haters will be haters. I mean look at this cat... he devoted his entire day on this thread.
laugh.gif
SMH wow.

true true add one more post to that list.

What can I say..I was very entertained by this board today and if you check out others messages, like Saku039, you will see he was entertained by this board as well.

Plus, I wasn't hating on Baller. This is the first time I actually had seen what he looked like. Thought he looked like a movie character

#901 - Dirtylicious says - reply to this

Damn… I am a mod on NT, and I am on a mad power trip on our forum where everyone is laughing about this post. Why won't everyone just leave me alone. I love Ben Baller, he is famous and likes me because I am in a position of power as a mod on a cool website. When will i be left alone to admire him in peace. until this happens i'm gonna keep banning everyone so I feel powerful which compensates for my shortcomings.

#920 - Dirtylicious says - reply to this

#901 isnt me.

I am the real dirty. How do we know this? Because everyone knows that I like little children named Randall

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My girl asked me today, "why is this dude Ben Baller all over Perezhilton?"

dude frontin like he wasnt on perez hilton but was dying to tell us he found ben so he sayin his girl told him ! HAHA

laugh.gif
SMH wow.

What can I say..I was very entertained by this board today and if you check out others messages, like Saku039, you will see he was entertained by this board as well.

Plus, I wasn't hating on Baller. This is the first time I actually had seen what he looked like. Thought he looked like a movie character

what a snitch. naming names like that. he was making a comment about you and you try to bring other people into it. no honor.

laugh.gif
SMH wow.

what a snitch. naming names like that. he was making a comment about you and you try to bring other people into it. no honor.

hahaha oh man

where did i say anything bad about you in that post? You just started NT today and youve posted all on this board.

Originally Posted by Cutthroat417

#901 - Dirtylicious says - reply to this

Damn… I am a mod on NT, and I am on a mad power trip on our forum where everyone is laughing about this post. Why won't everyone just leave me alone. I love Ben Baller, he is famous and likes me because I am in a position of power as a mod on a cool website. When will i be left alone to admire him in peace. until this happens i'm gonna keep banning everyone so I feel powerful which compensates for my shortcomings.

#920 - Dirtylicious says - reply to this

#901 isnt me.

I am the real dirty. How do we know this? Because everyone knows that I like little children named Randall

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Saku039

table-salt.jpg

Here you go buddy

i need to get you a good charlotte tshirt. extra small so one of the madden bros can notice your belly at their concert. you must like their bad boy ways and tattoos.
I have no idea what you are talking about guy.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom