BEN BALLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAH ON PEREZHILTON

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by Saku039

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

anything ben does he will be praised on this board...keep doing ya thing homie.
Exactly. Haters will be haters. I mean look at this cat... he devoted his entire day on this thread.
laugh.gif
SMH wow.
eb1352a243d475c9068e6402c2769300dcc279c.jpg
true true add one more post to that list.

What can I say..I was very entertained by this board today and if you check out others messages, like Saku039, you will see he was entertained by this board as well.

Plus, I wasn't hating on Baller. This is the first time I actually had seen what he looked like. Thought he looked like a movie character

what a snitch. naming names like that. he was making a comment about you and you try to bring other people into it. no honor.
hahaha oh man

where did i say anything bad about you in that post? You just started NT today and youve posted all on this board.

its all implication. he was giving you a hard time that you wasted all day posting on this thread. your response is im not the only one doing it. evengoing as far to name the person. furthermore, youre inaccurate about me starting today and all my post being on this board.

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Saku039

table-salt.jpg

Here you go buddy

i need to get you a good charlotte tshirt. extra small so one of the madden bros can notice your belly at their concert. you must like their bad boy ways and tattoos.
I have no idea what you are talking about guy.
grin.gif

then way the angry face?

don't worry ben. You are definitely NOT a celebrity. You are that dude in the corner of the pics with the big stars buddy. You will never be a celebrity as long as you grin your metal teeth like its cool.
Tell me about your life story, kind sir.
in all fairness to dirty, he not really being totally unreasonable, whats inappropriate is inappropriate. if you cant post something inappropriate, why should you be able to post something from another site thats inappropriate?

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

don't worry ben. You are definitely NOT a celebrity. You are that dude in the corner of the pics with the big stars buddy. You will never be a celebrity as long as you grin your metal teeth like its cool.
Tell me about your life story, kind sir.

Good lord you are dumb. Ben Baller doesn't call himself a celebrity so I backed him up on that. What does that have to do with my life? I live afine life with very little stress. Thanks for the concern.

Well this thread was fun...

i don't know what it's turned into

^an elementary school cafeteria where Principal Licious is walking slowly between tables making sure that conversations stay clean and at a low whisper.
There are two guys shoving each other by the pizza/taco salad line.

Originally Posted by thejrob

This thread is hilarious. Too bad for all the warnings that ruined it.
should he have waited and done a mass execution? wheres teh responsiblity in that. half of NT would be extinct

I told you I was gonna start suspending people.....

suprafly36 - suspended 1 month
Cutthroat417 - suspended 1 month

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

So comparison pics are never allowed at all?

its all implication. he was giving you a hard time that you wasted all day posting on this thread. your response is im not the only one doing it. even going as far to name the person. furthermore, youre inaccurate about me starting today and all my post being on this board.

I am not hating on you its ok to post a lot on a board. I don't see what the problem is. I have almost 700 posts and about 25 of them are from today.

This is the last post I am writing on the board
moz-screenshot-4.jpg

moz-screenshot-5.jpg

moz-screenshot-3.jpg

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg

My girl asked me today, "why is this dude Ben Baller all over Perezhilton?"

dude frontin like he wasnt on perez hilton but was dying to tell us he found ben so he sayin his girl told him ! HAHA
i'm usually on there, but she beat me to the breaking news...just like this post beating me to it and my post getting locked.

I searched Ben Baller before I posted...but should have known to search for BEN BALLLLLLLLLAAAAAAH.

eb1352a243d475c9068e6402c2769300dcc279c.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

xxxoverridexxx and Saku , BOTH of yall need to fall back . got that 'refresh page' game too much on lock
laugh.gif

yall bout to hit that post limit extra early , and all from one thread
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by WWSyndicate

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

So comparison pics are never allowed at all?
what r comparison pics?

Good lord you are dumb. Ben Baller doesn't call himself a celebrity so I backed him up on that. What does that have to do with my life? I live a fine life with very little stress. Thanks for the concern.

And all of NT would have seen it your way with your choice or words, correct?

mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom