Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

ima pull the card......

This was completely unexpected.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

If Ben gets officially charged with this its gonna be real interesting to see what Goodell does right away. As others may have mentioned that's one of the main reasons Ben hired Lewis' big shot lawyer. He knows just being charged will likely get him in serious hot water with the league. This lawyer's job right now is to do everything in his power to scare/distract/manipulate/etc the county so they drop the charges.

Nothing interesting to it, if charged,  He will be and should be suspended indefinitely. Precedent has been set

See, but i dont agree with the previous cases either. 

Do you think (if charged) he should be suspended indefinitely cause of the precedent, or cause you feel its for a good cause?

I have a colleague who went to college/grad school in Pittsburgh. She met some friends who were friends of Big Ben, so she had a chance to hang out with him a few times. She's told me on several occasions that he was a complete slime-ball and meathead who just used his fame to creep up on any and all girls.

So when I heard about this (and the incident in Nevada last year), I was not surprised one bit. Let's see how this plays out.....

Originally Posted by jthagreat

If Ben gets officially charged with this its gonna be real interesting to see what Goodell does right away. As others may have mentioned that's one of the main reasons Ben hired Lewis' big shot lawyer. He knows just being charged will likely get him in serious hot water with the league. This lawyer's job right now is to do everything in his power to scare/distract/manipulate/etc the county so they drop the charges.

Nothing interesting to it, if charged,  He will be and should be suspended indefinitely. Precedent has been set

Do you think (if charged) he should be suspended indefinitely cause of the precedent, or cause you feel its for a good cause?

Doesnt matter if he or anyone thinks its a good cause.  Precedent has been set.  A suspension should 100% follow the charge.

I just hope he gets equal treatment as other players who were suspended get for being in the media the whole time for negative publicity. It's only fair!!!

But somehow, I just don't see that happening.

Here we go....

BEN ROETHLISBERGER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PROVIDE DNA

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback BEN ROETHLISBERGER has been asked to submit a DNA sample as part of the investigation into his alleged sexual assault of a 20-year-old woman at a Georgia nightclub last week.

Police in Milledgeville, Georgia have asked Ben's legal team for the sample . . . and at this point, they don't have any reason to believe he won't provide it.

Ben's camp is obviously denying he did anything wrong.

Meanwhile . . . TMZ claims that the alleged victim dropped out of Georgia College & State University, and is back home with her family outside of Atlanta.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

RyGuy45 wrote:

But it doesn't matter tho. You have to stay consistent now...you can't switch up protocol. You can't BSPN this one.

Here we go....

BEN ROETHLISBERGER HAS BEEN ASKED TO PROVIDE DNA

Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback BEN ROETHLISBERGER has been asked to submit a DNA sample as part of the investigation into his alleged sexual assault of a 20-year-old woman at a Georgia nightclub last week.

Police in Milledgeville, Georgia have asked Ben's legal team for the sample . . . and at this point, they don't have any reason to believe he won't provide it.

Ben's camp is obviously denying he did anything wrong.

Meanwhile . . . TMZ claims that the alleged victim dropped out of Georgia College & State University, and is back home with her family outside of Atlanta.

Did Ben claim to not have done anything at all with the girl?

^ I dont think he's claimed anything. His lawyers been doin the talking and they've stuck with "no criminal activity happened. He is innocent." Take that for what it's worth.

I did also see his handlers came out today and more or less are saying they are not sure yet if they are going to give Ben back to the police (for questioning, tests, etc).  What a shock.

This is going downhill fast. 

I must have been confused, but I thought he only touched her or choked her or some @#$% like that.  If they askin for DNA, then more then that went down apparently. 

And judging from all the replies in this thread about prior rumors, things do not look good for Ben right now. 

DNA would do what, prove that at least some sexual activity went on?

Since Ben hasn't spoken on it we don't know if he did her or not.

Still seems like it's going to be a he said she said case.

I'd imagine if the DNA matches, showing that something went down, charges will soon follow.

DNA wouldn't even necessarily prove that, but it would at least confirm contact and may give enough for charges to be filed. Who knows what the tapes show, etc, still lots of stuff has to be released

Right, that's what I'm saying. If she's saying he raped her or whatever and has his DNA then that supports something happened. I'd just imagine pressure on filing formal charges and letting the rest of evidence come out.

ben needs to get his $$* straight. regardless of if he is innocent or not, he needs to change his life because this is the 2nd time this has happened in a year.

DNA would do what, prove that at least some sexual activity went on?

it could prove more than that...females actually can  sustain visible and documented injuries that are consistent with rape and a trained nurse doing the rape kit can testify to that and provide evidence.  Ben's DNA would be the nail in the coffin.

It's a slippery slope though...if ole girl and Ben were rounding third and she said no..but Ben smashed anyway it may not appear she was raped from the medical examination.  That's where the he said/she said comes in.  Plus if Ben told the cops he didn't smash but his DNA says he did he's toast.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Wonder how many days it'll take espn to report this, this time.

Please remember, ESPN doesnt report on Legal issues...

grin.gif

Actually, fool, ESPN does report on legal issues. They had a coverage story on it last night (3/9/10) You might think you're an SC superfan, but check yo0ur $%% before you dish

Originally Posted by swooshman23

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Wonder how many days it'll take espn to report this, this time.

Please remember, ESPN doesnt report on Legal issues...

grin.gif

Actually, fool, ESPN does report on legal issues. They had a coverage story on it last night (3/9/10) You might think you're an SC superfan, but check yo0ur $%% before you dish

roll.gif
 newbies. Its an inside joke man... dude took it to heart.

Back
Top Bottom