Bench press

c12595.jpg

170lbs once.
I'm 16, 5' 7" and I weight 140. I used to be frail when I was 15 so I decide to start working out.

Originally Posted by JMaddness2345129

I wonder which thread results in more tales of duck; this one, or the "How high is your vertical?"

Why would someone lie about how much weight they can lift? Does that impress you guys or something?
laugh.gif
I can think of a million other things that youcould lie about that would reap far greater rewards than teenage admiration.
wink.gif

170lbs once.
I'm 16, 5' 7" and I weight 140. I used to be frail when I was 15 so I decide to start working out.

Originally Posted by JMaddness2345129

I wonder which thread results in more tales of duck; this one, or the "How high is your vertical?"

Why would someone lie about how much weight they can lift? Does that impress you guys or something?
laugh.gif
I can think of a million other things that youcould lie about that would reap far greater rewards than teenage admiration.
wink.gif

Dudes talking bout benching 300lbs+
laugh.gif

I'd probably believe them if they didn't weigh half that.

Dudes talking bout benching 300lbs+
laugh.gif

I'd probably believe them if they didn't weigh half that.

laugh.gif
I can think of a million other things that you could lie about that would reap far greater rewards than teenage admiration.
wink.gif

Welcome to Niketalk.

laugh.gif
I can think of a million other things that you could lie about that would reap far greater rewards than teenage admiration.
wink.gif

Welcome to Niketalk.

are y'all talkin one rep, or multiple?

cause i can do 130lbs for 8 reps...

never tried to do a single rep since i have no spotter/partner

are y'all talkin one rep, or multiple?

cause i can do 130lbs for 8 reps...

never tried to do a single rep since i have no spotter/partner

280 lbs. is my 1 rep max as of yesterday. not very good at 6'1, 220
edit: in my defense, i've only been hitting the gym consistantly for 2 1/2 years

280 lbs. is my 1 rep max as of yesterday. not very good at 6'1, 220
edit: in my defense, i've only been hitting the gym consistantly for 2 1/2 years

Back
Top Bottom