Bengal Vs. Grizzly

Who would win in a fight to the death, a bengal tiger or a grizzly bear?

• Bengal tiger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grizzly bear

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bear would win, but I'd be rooting for the tiger :smokin By far the most bad @#$ looking animal

View media item 219915
:x ::smh: :smokin

On second thought, I don't even know...

Bengal tigers have been known to take other predators, such as leopards, wolves, jackals, foxes, crocodiles, Asiatic black bears, sloth bears, and dholes as prey, although these predators are not typically a part of their diet. Adult elephants and rhinoceroses are too large to be successfully tackled by tigers, but such extraordinarily rare events have been recorded. The Indian hunter and naturalist Jim Corbett described an incident in which two tigers fought and killed a large bull elephant.

Last edited:

I'M SAYIN

99999% of the time, a tiger is gonna destroy a grizzly bear.

The tiger is too fast for the bear to keep up with.

I'M SAYIN

And then it gets near the bear and catches that swift right paw strong enough to break every bone in its body and its down for the count.
Look at that, pinned down the whole time
This ain't wrestling, its MMA... Clearly the Tiger is highly skilled in fighting off his back.  The Bear even had side control at the beginning of the video until the Tiger hip escaped, hitting him with some up-kicks, eventually moving back to open guard and limiting the bears ground and pound.

He toyed with the bear  initiating submission attempts (armbar at :21) and could have easily gotten to his feet at any point.

I'M SAYIN

And then it gets near the bear and catches that swift right paw strong enough to break every bone in its body and its down for the count.

Look at that, pinned down the whole time
This ain't wrestling, its MMA... Clearly the Tiger is highly skilled in fighting off his back.  The Bear even had side control at the beginning of the video until the Tiger hip escaped, hitting him with some up-kicks, eventually moving back to open guard and limiting the bears ground and pound.

He toyed with the bear  initiating submission attempts (armbar at :21) and could have easily gotten to his feet at any point.

:rofl: at the analysis but that did really look like MMA :lol:

Forreal, I'm rockin with the Grizzly in this fight the Tiger dont want those problems :smokin

Bears have hulk strength...TIger is more agile but don't underestimate the Grizzly's ability to move either they can get up to 35 mph too

No fear, can climb, dat power, if it caught the tiger in its paws that'd be a wrap. :smokin

If the fight went on for a while the tiger would win. However, at any given time the bear could easily knock the tiger unconscious or destroy it's spine.

also keep in mind that the bears organs are hidden deep inside beneath all that fat (about 8 inches of it). Bears also have very thick skin. If the tiger is looking to seriously injure and kill the bear, the tiger is going to need a good nights rest, a lot of strength, and a lot of endurance because it's gonna take a while before it can finally affect an organ. Where as the bear could potentially kill the tiger in just one punch.

Over all my vote is on the bear.

Last edited:
If the Bengal was smart and could stay on the bears back with quick attacks, it would win.

HOWEVER, if the bear was to catch the Bengal it would absolutely destroy it.

I got the Bear :pimp:

If it was a regular black bear, I'd give the tiger the advantage. But this is a grizzly. Bear wins.

I think the bear needed to get it back to standing. He'd have a distinct advantage on the feet as the tiger has a tendency to leap in wildly and wing his shots.

Back
Top Bottom