Best album of the year so far.....

Originally Posted by jthagreat

man ive heard like 3 albums posted in here.

Check out the Homeboy Sandman album (the album this thread is actually about). Just cause you haven't heard it doesn't mean it's not an outstanding album.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Check out the Homeboy Sandman album (the album this thread is actually about). Just cause you haven't heard it doesn't mean it's not an outstanding album.

i peep the song posted, not feelin it. no hate of course.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

i peep the song posted, not feelin it. no hate of course.

Produced by Ski Beatz. Pay attention to the lyrics, this $$%@ is ahead of its time.

Also, I don't know what the deal is with people saying his flow sucks. How many songs did ya'll listen to? He switches up his flow in almost every song. And I'd hardly say he's offbeat, on some tracks he's almost riding the beat effortlessly (see: "The Carpenter")

Produced by Ski Beatz. Pay attention to the lyrics, this $$%@ is ahead of its time.

Also, I don't know what the deal is with people saying his flow sucks. How many songs did ya'll listen to? He switches up his flow in almost every song. And I'd hardly say he's offbeat, on some tracks he's almost riding the beat effortlessly (see: "The Carpenter")

AOTY is between

Sir Lucious Left Foot and Distant Relatives. Still gotta hear the Roots.

Sandman is enh to me. I've seen him perform and I wasnt impressed by his stage presence.

AOTY is between

Sir Lucious Left Foot and Distant Relatives. Still gotta hear the Roots.

Sandman is enh to me. I've seen him perform and I wasnt impressed by his stage presence.

Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty
Crystal Castles II
The ArchAndroid (Suites II and III)
Thank Me Later
How I Got Over

^ Been my favorites thus far.  Teflon Don sounds like it might join that list as well.

About to go check out the Sandman joint, OP.

Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty
Crystal Castles II
The ArchAndroid (Suites II and III)
Thank Me Later
How I Got Over

^ Been my favorites thus far.  Teflon Don sounds like it might join that list as well.

About to go check out the Sandman joint, OP.

Like I said, it might not be for everyone, but I definitely think if you listen with an open mind, you'll be surprised at how much you dig it. Seems like a lot of people are judging off of 1 or 2 songs, or off of stuff they've heard previously. This one flows real well as an album.

Like I said, it might not be for everyone, but I definitely think if you listen with an open mind, you'll be surprised at how much you dig it. Seems like a lot of people are judging off of 1 or 2 songs, or off of stuff they've heard previously. This one flows real well as an album.

dude can spit
Thanks for putting me on OP
I'ma check for more of dude material
Previewed a bit of his album and I'm impressed 
pimp.gif

Downloading off Amazon as I type

I don't expect too much of NT to dig dude though

dude can spit
Thanks for putting me on OP
I'ma check for more of dude material
Previewed a bit of his album and I'm impressed 
pimp.gif

Downloading off Amazon as I type

I don't expect too much of NT to dig dude though

And OP, just quit and let the thread do its thing. It's proven to be helpful to the people looking for new albums. You've done your job promoting the album in the OP, so just chill.

And OP, just quit and let the thread do its thing. It's proven to be helpful to the people looking for new albums. You've done your job promoting the album in the OP, so just chill.

Back
Top Bottom