Best Area to Stay in Portland for Bachelor Party?

So I'm planning one part of my friend's bachelor party up in Portland this september (going to vegas for another weekend as well). Were coming up from southern california and we plan to do some outdoorsy stuff such as hiking and white water rafting. Hit up some breweries, etc. I also heard that Portland strip clubs were pretty cool too.

I'm looking through airbnb for some spots to stay at and was wondering what part of Portland would be best and most convenient? I'm also not sure how the public transit is there, debating if we should rent a car or something.

Any tips, suggestions, etc. are much appreciated!

Last edited:
Some friends and I went to portland for the weekend and it was an awesome city with a good DT and no traffic.  We're from Norcal  (SJ/SF) and were suprised at how clean the downtown was.  I would recommend you stay DT since it seemed very centralized.  We rented a car and ubered at night.  We club hopped/ strip club hopped and it was a good scene.  The strip clubs were on point but i can't recall any names.  

There is a really nice and chill daytime spot somewhere on the outskirts.  It is a huge historical School looking place where every room has been converted into a bar or restaurant.  I can't recall the name, but the locals should know it.  I'd never seen anything like it so it's definitely worth checking out.

If you can get passes to the Nike Headquarters be sure to get there at least 30 min before opening if you dont want to be in the back of a huge line.

Back
Top Bottom