best assists you've seen .... post yours .....

Eh... It's Randy.. you just expect %*!% like that after a while. Dude's last name is its own VERB now.. I mean, come on
grin.gif

Eh... It's Randy.. you just expect %*!% like that after a while. Dude's last name is its own VERB now.. I mean, come on
grin.gif

This one was in person.  At the CRC at the University of Maryland.  My five were playing against the players on the team.  Steve Blake threw a bounce pass from the opposite baseline to drew Nicholas for a dunk.  What made the pass special was that i went for it and got there but the ball kind of skidded on the ground without bouncing up for a few seconds then bounced right up to Drew. 

Ok that's it.

This one was in person.  At the CRC at the University of Maryland.  My five were playing against the players on the team.  Steve Blake threw a bounce pass from the opposite baseline to drew Nicholas for a dunk.  What made the pass special was that i went for it and got there but the ball kind of skidded on the ground without bouncing up for a few seconds then bounced right up to Drew. 

Ok that's it.

i cant find the vid right now,
but, jason kidd made one of those 'side-spin misdirection' passes vs the clippers (i think) on a fast break

and just to be clearer on the pass, you would do it when checking the ball during a pick up game

i cant find the vid right now,
but, jason kidd made one of those 'side-spin misdirection' passes vs the clippers (i think) on a fast break

and just to be clearer on the pass, you would do it when checking the ball during a pick up game

eek.gif
@ that guillen throw

wish i could find vids of jessie barfield and roberto clemente gunning people down .

eek.gif
@ that guillen throw

wish i could find vids of jessie barfield and roberto clemente gunning people down .

one of my fave Jkidd assist as well as the one he had to set up RJ on a fastbreak vs NY but i can't find the link for it

one of my fave Jkidd assist as well as the one he had to set up RJ on a fastbreak vs NY but i can't find the link for it

Back
Top Bottom