Best Backcourt in the NBA?

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

My homer side says the Lakers, Kobe and anyone, even some random bum off the streets is the best back court in the League. However, when talking about the best shooting and point guard duo, the Spurs back court. Manu is the second best two guard after Kobe and Tony Parker is one of the best three or four points in the NBA and probably the best scoring point guard right now.

Combined with a healthy Tim Duncan and the coaching of Greg Popovich, the Spurs are the best team in the West if Laker Managment's hubris lets them lose Lamar Odom.

Laughed here.

THAT is a true Blazer fan right there. Someone who never even heard of Andre Miller til the press conference in which he is handed a Blazers jersey, now is the Robin to Roy's batman.
eyes.gif

Unbelievable.
u+mad.jpg

lol @ u saying i didnt know who andre miller was.

unbelievable

Originally Posted by WJuN15

THAT is a true Blazer fan right there. Someone who never even heard of Andre Miller til the press conference in which he is handed a Blazers jersey, now is the Robin to Roy's batman.
eyes.gif

Unbelievable.
u+mad.jpg

lol @ u saying i didnt know who andre miller was.

unbelievable

Yeah, I'm mad. I so desperately wish my team could sign 33 year olds who've never done anything of merit.

Funny I've never seen you talk about Andre Miller, ever. But now all of a sudden he's part of the best backcourt in the game. Sure.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Andre Miller a part of the best backcourt in the NBA?
roll.gif

TP and Manu
pimp.gif
andre miller and brandon roy have to be one of the most underrated players in the league

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

There isn't a doubt in my mind who has the best front-court though in each conference though..

Boston and Denver.

Melo/Kenyon/Nene

PP/KG/Sheed

smh.gif
I'm not being a homer, but there is no way a front court of Anthony/Kenyon/Nene is better than Artest/Gasol/Bynum.

Steve Francis and Tracy McGrady...

Tyreke Evans and Kevin Martin hopefully...

On the real though, Adelman should have let Francis play and not rot on the bench and then get exiled to Memphis...

Really though, Rondo and Allen vs Parker and Ginobli.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

There isn't a doubt in my mind who has the best front-court though in each conference though..

Boston and Denver.

Melo/Kenyon/Nene

PP/KG/Sheed

smh.gif
I'm not being a homer, but there is no way a front court of Anthony/Kenyon/Nene is better than Artest/Gasol/Bynum.
Guess we'll have to see.

I'll take Denver's front-court over ANYONES in the League.

Boston and Denver.

Melo/Kenyon/Nene

PP/KG/Sheed

smh.gif
Guess we'll have to see.

The toughness of the Nuggets frontcourt > Lakers frontcourt.

The only guy that would get down in dirty in that LA's frontcourt is Artest. Bynum scared he might get hurt and Pau is very talented but soft.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Boston and Denver.

Melo/Kenyon/Nene

PP/KG/Sheed

smh.gif
Guess we'll have to see.

The toughness of the Nuggets frontcourt > Lakers frontcourt.

The only guy that would get down in dirty in that LA's frontcourt is Artest. Bynum scared he might get hurt and Pau is very talented but soft.
yeah, but I think toughness is many times overrated. And Pau Gasols talent more than makes up for his lack of toughness

Funny I've never seen you talk about Andre Miller, ever. But now all of a sudden he's part of the best backcourt in the game. Sure.
laugh.gif

LOL does this fool search all my posts? Wait, I forgot this tool HAS to jump in every single blazer thread for some reason...so if i didnt talkabout kobe bryant in any posts and all of sudden mention hes great does that mean i didnt know who kobe was?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom