Best basketball performance shoe out right now?

i play in college and played in kobe ivs earlier in the season until the heel bottomed out, and now play in lebron 7s and team hyperizes...out of all i say thekobe ivs...ps i severely sprained my ankle in the hyperizes and had no problems with the kobes

i play in college and played in kobe ivs earlier in the season until the heel bottomed out, and now play in lebron 7s and team hyperizes...out of all i say thekobe ivs...ps i severely sprained my ankle in the hyperizes and had no problems with the kobes

I can't get over how great my White/Red Jordan XII retro's are performing!

YOU ARE NOT MORE LIKELY TO ROLL YOUR ANKLE IN LOW CUT SHOES.
Speak for yourself. I've only ever rolled my ankle in low-cuts... once mildly wearing Chuck Taylor All-Stars goofing around, once severely inthe Zoom MVP's (was unable to play ball for 3 months).

I will NEVER ever EVER wear lows for bball again.

YOU ARE NOT MORE LIKELY TO ROLL YOUR ANKLE IN LOW CUT SHOES.
Speak for yourself. I've only ever rolled my ankle in low-cuts... once mildly wearing Chuck Taylor All-Stars goofing around, once severely inthe Zoom MVP's (was unable to play ball for 3 months).

I will NEVER ever EVER wear lows for bball again.

^^the time with the chucks doesnt count....and the time with the MVPs i guarantee is wasnt something caused by the shoe being a low top and would have probablyhappened in a high top

^^the time with the chucks doesnt count....and the time with the MVPs i guarantee is wasnt something caused by the shoe being a low top and would have probablyhappened in a high top

Originally Posted by clkru

This!

Love em.

Never had a problem with low cut shoes. I like teh New Kobe and Lebrons. Cant pull my trigger on one or the other.

Originally Posted by clkru

This!

Love em.

Never had a problem with low cut shoes. I like teh New Kobe and Lebrons. Cant pull my trigger on one or the other.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Kobe IV

Kobe V
Looks like I would devastate my ankles in those.

I have really bad ankles, they tend to roll easily.
ballin in the IVs right now, and hav serious ankle problems to begin with.. even with getting tape im scared..
No low tops for me

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Kobe IV

Kobe V
Looks like I would devastate my ankles in those.

I have really bad ankles, they tend to roll easily.
ballin in the IVs right now, and hav serious ankle problems to begin with.. even with getting tape im scared..
No low tops for me

I really like the hyperize. Same protection as Hyperdunks with better performance. A little lighter than the dunks too.

I really like the hyperize. Same protection as Hyperdunks with better performance. A little lighter than the dunks too.

Back
Top Bottom